Disney Visa Promos

kcchica

Mouseketeer
hi.. does anyone have any idea when they might update the disney visa rewards offers... we are going to go in early october and the meet and greet ends Sept. 30. I was really hoping they would extend the offer....

I want to know too! We just returned and really made great use of the extras! One day we went to the free photo shoot and forgot to pick up the pictures plus the CM gave us 2 coupons. So 2 days later we went again and had them done thinking we had missed the cutoff for picking up the pictures and got another coupon, just one that day though.
Then we walked over to just see if the pictures from the first shoot were still in the system and they were so we got 3 free photos that were around $30. Then dd who is 6 was really tired and started dragging, so we popped over and got her a free stroller(free $8?). Also, that day just happened to be the day our Visa points were available so we called and had them transferred to our rewards card so that was another "free" $50 on top of the $50 we had just spent the day before! Yes, I love my Disney Visa! I will be sad if they don't have any new promos. I wish we would see more "special" rates for the hotels too!

We really had good luck though! A stranger we met at the pool gave us an adult character brunch ticket and someone else at Tratoria gave us a "child's meal" coupon that we used there and they took $17.99 off the bill! That was some child's coupon! How lucky is that?!?!? Thanks to you both strangers if by chance you read this board!

Most likely they will go back to what it was before, which means NOTHING ,well other then package discounts. Of course I could be wrong.

I'm really hoping they do something. I answered surveys for them 3 months in a row recently, and really stressed that I felt the perks of the card were the exta freebies. They really seemed to be searching in their questions to see what makes me enjoy having my card, and I repeatedly mentioned things like meet n greets, strollers, early purchasing of Halloween Treat Tickets, etcetera. So, we'll see what happens....keep your fingers crossed!

Gosh I sure hope they continue to do something. We'll be taking advantage of the Meet and Greet when we go, I didn't know it was ending this year, so I'm glad we'll be able to do it! I agree that it's these things (well plus the points, I love that too!) that make having the card worth while!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter