Disney Vloggers

PrincessShea

Always planning...
I couldn't really think of the forum this would be most appropriate in, so if a mod thinks this belongs somewhere else, my apologies.

Anyway, I have been really into watching Disney vloggers on Youtube, Periscope, and snapchat recently. I used to be big into general Youtube vloggers and gurus but I've grown tired of them recently because they've all just become too rich and famous. The videos are not relatable and most feel like commercials.

As a result I've started watching a lot more of the smaller vloggers (comparatively speaking) who "specialize" in Disney. I love the Disney vloggers because it gives me lots of glimpses into the parks, and the personalities of the "hosts" make the videos a lot more interesting than just a random vacation video.

I really like watching Justin Scarred (Randomland), Adam the Woo, Fresh Baked Disney, and Tim/Jenn Tracker. Anyone else have other recommendations for good Disney vloggers?!

I assume you know of Thingamavlogs? Outside of them, the Super Karlin Brothers do a great job at random Pixar theories. The D-Cast likes to concentrate of Disney movies...mainly Marvel and Star Wars. Talk About the Magic is also a lot of fun. I could recommend myself (The Disney Movie Review) but that would be self serving...plus I don't post often enough to make it worth your time. Some day yes, but not right now.

my favs are sarahstitch and her bf whose something zombie i cant remeber and lilmisschickas . I dont have vlogs (yet) but i do have a blog thats mostly disney alovingvegan.blogspot.ca

The Tim Tracker is my favorite! They really got me into Disney/Universal Youtbe. I also just started watching My Moments With Mom and Magic Moments for Disneyland Videos too. I do like Justin Scarred as well.

"No smiling on the teacups!"

The Shaytards aren't Disney vloggers, but they have vlogged their disney trips and I love to watch them! They've done WDW and DisneyLand.

Love Gillian at Home, too!
See Ya Reel Soon is greet also.
Mr Cheezy Pop is another fun one.

Hey guys,
Maybe some of you would be interested in my videos! I worked in Disney World over the Summer and vlogged my experience. If you want to see my Disney Days, here is the link to my channel :) have a magical day!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFTM3aaJg9yDErt6TZLQzuw
Awesome! I started at Disney on the College Program, too. I was a guard at Typhoon Lagoon. Such a amazing experience. I will certainly check out your channel!

Hey, this is the Disney Detective. I'm a relatively new Disney vlogger, but I think y'all might enjoy my channel. Here is my most recent video and I hope you enjoy. Like Mickey says, "See ya real soon!"

• I think Disney At Heart is a great channel. It's a nice couple that vlog all their Disney trips. Magic with Mac is a family that does the same. Jones Family Travels has tons of Disney vlogs. I prefer the smaller channels as well; as they get bigger they seem to get very full of themselves. I used to watch the Tim Tracker and Jenn Tracker, but found that over the last year there is tons of drama on their channel and fighting with delivery people, Old Navy, some other vlogger guy, etc.

I second a vote for Thingamavlogs! They're great!!

We've also got a channel going: Festivalofpixiedust
We have few WDW/DLR trip videos on there, along with some other vlogs relating to Disney stuff! We just got back from an Asia Disney trip so those should be getting posted over the next few months!!

Huge fan of the YouTuber Baydon The Magic weekly or mickey views.
I dunno how he gets it but he is a great source of Disney news.

Channel been out for around a month now that looks at different disney vloggers through q&a sessions called its a vloggers world. We are about to do our q&a in the next few days (Joe&Donna)
Another couple we really like is Ears2you Really fun couple and they have just moved to Florida and love Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!