Disney Warehouse Coming To Northgate!

QueenDoOver

Dis Diva
This is way closer than Burlington for me. Molly, want to meet for a shopping playdate:)

AMS Warehouse Sales presents A Disney Warehouse Sale

Never Pay Full Price. Unbelievable Savings.

DISNEY Items at Great Deals. We are conducting a true warehouse sale event in SEATTLE, WA at NORHTGATE NORTH. In today's tight economy, why would you ever pay full price? We bring you first quality Disney merchandise for a fraction of the cost. Disney items include: Toys, Hannah Montana, Plush, Infant Clothing, Adult Clothing, Character Stand Ups, Collectibles, and much more.

This event is opening this Saturday, November 14, 2009 but for a Limited Time Only. Only open for 44 days! This event closes December, 27, 2009.
These DISNEY items are discounted up to 85% off the original retail. The majority of these items are over 50% off.

We are located at Northgate North.
Disney Warehouse Sale Event
318 NE Northgate Way
Seattle, WA 9812

As an added bonus for signing our email list, we would like to give you 10% off your purchase of already discounted merchandise! Please print out this email and bring it with you to our Seattle, WA Warehouse event by December 6, 2009! This discount can not be combined with any other discount. Must present printed email at time or check out. We hope you have enjoyed shopping with us and we look forward to your next visit!
We are recruiting for all positions for this event and are looking for friendly, outgoing, energetic, enthusiastic and hard working associates to provide excellent customer service. If you know anyone with these attributes looking for a seasonal position, please have them contact our website at:
http://www.ams-liquidation.com/retailjobs.aspx
http://www.ams-liquidation.com
Need driving directions? Try www.mapquest.com or www.mapblast.com
=================================
SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES:
While visiting our website, click on Stores to determine if any of our warehouse sales currently open are near you.
http://www.ams-liquidation.com/listings.aspx
If you have any questions, concerns, or have a mailing list request please visit the following link.
http://www.ams-liquidation.com/lists.html
or mail us at:
Asset Management & Sales, LLC
284 Dee Cee Court
White House, TN 37188
=================================
Who is AMS?
AMS/Disneys Character Warehouse Outlet Stores are solely operated by Asset Management and Sales, LLC (AMS) a Limited Liability Company. AMS is not affiliated with the Disneyland Resorts., The Disney Stores, Disney Catalog, Disney Direct, Disney Sports Enterprise, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliated companies.
The merchandise offered for sale in our stores is the same merchandise that was formerly available at the Disneyland Resort.. The great values are available because this merchandise has been discontinued.
Merchandise assortments will vary from location to location, and each store may have local price initiatives, such as Manager Specials, that may not be available at all locations.
We hope you truly enjoy the shopping experience and the values available on the merchandise at out stores.
1996-2009 AMS All rights reserved
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, click here:

Unsubscribe

Oh that sounds good to me!!!!!

When are you thinking about going?

And yes, it's much closer than Burlington. Which I didn't even know was open until the other week, right AFTER hubby had to make a quick business trip up to Canada and totally could have dropped me and E off on the drive up. :upsidedow

I'm sure there are other western WA Disers who want to go....

No idea when. But as soon as I can figure it out, I will let you know. Or if you figure it out, let me know:)

I went to the one in Burlington, and thought it was just . . . meh. . .

Hopefully they'll get a big restock for the opening of Northgate.

Oh yes! I just hope there are some neat things there to buy. I am so going to hit this on Saturday after DD's Gymboree class. We'll already sort of be in the area.

So nice that they coincide the opening with payday too. Sneaky sneaky!

I too went to the one in Burlington, DH and I left with nothing and each boy found 2 pins. So if you missed Burlington you didn't miss much.

I got that email two days ago too:thumbsup2 I am so excited. I hope they have restocked. If not, no big deal, as I'm a lot closer to Northgate than Burlington.

We'll be there, too, even though we were just at DL last week. It will help with the post-trip depression. The sales are so hit or miss. Last year, I found the remaining three of the Radko ornaments I needed to complete my DL set, but there was literally nothing else we wanted.

I just realized the Warehouse is in the same building as Target. Danger!!!

Just saw this posting and live about 10 mins away, heading over to check it out!

So I went yesterday. There were some good buys there and some things that didn't seem that marked down. I think I bought the two items there that had to be regular or at least close to regular price :p

You definitely have to dig through the stuff to find the appropriate sizes. I was a bit disappointed that they had no shirts in my or my dd's sizes. I was so hoping to get some gear for our upcoming trip. Oh wellz! I got more Nightmare Before Christmas stuff for my NBC tree.

I ditto the PP
They had a ton of girl clothes, but none really for boys. I did get a few great buys on Christmas gifts. Mickey PJ's for $8.69 tag says $32 and a girls Mickeys mouse zip up sweater for $6.69 tag is $42.00. I plan on going sometime this week and hopefully things will be better labeled and unpacked out of boxes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter