Disney Warehouse in Lancaster, CA

21yankees

<font color=darkorchid>I want to move into Disneyl
For those that are local or even a close drive it is worth the drive if you have a Hannah Montana fan or High School Musical fan in your family.

They have Hannah Montana dolls (like Barbie ones) as low as $5.00. They have some that cost more but they come with extra outfits or her horse from the movie. They also have clothing, room decor, shoes, socks. Just about everything you can think of for her is there and very inexpensive.

I asked how long they'd be in town and the cashier said at the minimum until the end of the month but they may be there longer.

steph

I was just there a few hours ago! LOL My friend bought a bunch of stuff and I'm going back either tomorrow or Monday to get the Nightmare Before Christams statue :D.

I was there a few weeks ago and bought a few Hannah Montana barbie dolls for my nieces. I picked up a few Christmas ornaments as well. The cashier said they get new stuff in every few weeks and that they were on a month to month lease so he wasn't sure how long they would be there. At least unti lthe end of the month. I'm planning to go back up there this weekend and see if there's anything new.

Hi there! First time poster!! We are in Palmdale and had only found out the warehouse was in Lancaster on Monday! So we headed over there today after work. We picked up a few Christmas ornaments, but there weren't many left. They had a lot of dolls, room decor and children clothes - All of which was mostly High School Musical, Hanna Montana, and Camp Rocks. As I said, there were a few ornaments, a garden statue of Ben the Alligator and another one of Sally and Dr. Finklestein. They also had some of the "Tiny Kingdom" diorama boxes. I've never seen those before...they look like pins, but w/out the pin.

So, as we were checking out, we noticed signs that said they were opening at 7:00 am on Friday. My husband (hardcore the Black Friday shopper) asked if they would have different/more merchandise on Friday and the girl said everything that was already out was it. She continued to say their last day there was 24th and did not expect anymore shipments before then.

I don't know how reliable the info is, but (IMHO) it only seems worth the trip if you have little one's to buy for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter