**Disney Wedding Trip Reports**

Hi Heidi! I haven't had a chance to read everything yet...but did I get this right that you had TWO Disney weddings?!?

Yes, it's true. We were supposed to overlap in Iraq for two months (end of my 15 month tour, beginning of his), so we decided to get married by proxy (legal in four states...Texas being one of them) and have the wedding at WDW on his R&R 7 months later. In the end, I came home after 12 months deployed (instead of 15), so instead of overlapping in Iraq, we overlapped in Germany (where we were stationed) for 7 weeks. DH still wanted to be married, so we decided to fly to WDW, have an Escape wedding (completely bare bones...planned it in less than a week), have the PS for the Wishes wedding and then fly to visit family. It was a bit different, but I wouldn't change a thing in retrospect. We had a great time!!

How do you choose the flowers, the cake, the colors. We live in Texas and i was told everything can be done by phone and email.

Thank you

Hi all,

The husband and I just got back from our cruise wedding and Disneymoon. Links in my signature. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!