Disney withdrawal

MagikMom

DIS Veteran
I just put in for vacation time at work for the week of August 20th. Don't have any plans to go anywhere. We were just going to do day trips because we went to Disney in April for 10 days. Well....I started thinking. :idea: Hmmm, wonder how many points it would be for a studio at VWL (haven't stayed there yet) for 5 nights, Sun - Thurs. It only 65 points!! Our annual passes are still good too! We would just have to pay for the flight and food. I casually mentioned this to my husband. He reminded me that we should not spend the money, and I know we shouldn't, and that we are planning a big 2 week Disney vacation in June 2008. I know he's right but I wanna go back!!:sad1:

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

If you're not a member, this is how DVC-itis begins.............:rolleyes1

And if you ARE a member, this symptom means you have caught "addonitis"! :lmao:

I AM a DVC member and I've already been stricken with addonitis back in 2004!! I didn't know it would hit again so quickly! The thing is, my husband loves Disney just as much as I do. I know if I really, really, pushed it, he would give in and go. But....we both know we can't really afford it. Don't you see....it's a DISEASE. I'm not responsible for my actions!:rotfl:

Okay. We did it. We booked our flights yesterday!! Southwest had good prices, $184 round trip with no stops. All I have to do now is call MS tomorrow and try to book the studio at VWL! :woohoo:

I just put in for vacation time at work for the week of August 20th. Don't have any plans to go anywhere. We were just going to do day trips because we went to Disney in April for 10 days. Well....I started thinking. :idea: Hmmm, wonder how many points it would be for a studio at VWL (haven't stayed there yet) for 5 nights, Sun - Thurs. It only 65 points!! Our annual passes are still good too! We would just have to pay for the flight and food. I casually mentioned this to my husband. He reminded me that we should not spend the money, and I know we shouldn't, and that we are planning a big 2 week Disney vacation in June 2008. I know he's right but I wanna go back!!:sad1:

I lol when I read your post. DH and I are doing the 14 night transatlanic sailing in August. I am trying to convince my husband for a 4 night stay July 1st though the 4th. We have our annual passes still good, 52 points just need flight and food. My DH is thinking about it. It is the DVC curse. If the price is right for flight and we have the points, I need my WDW fix. :yay:

We just got back from HHI yesterday.... DW is talking today about going to Vero Beach in October.... I think we have the points.... :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter