Disney Wonder - 2018 November 8 Galveston to Cozumel

taaren

DIS Veteran
Hi any fellow cruisers!

I've met some awesome fellow cruisers on the FB page for this cruise, looking to see if there are any DISsers who want to chat before the cruise who don't use Facebook.

Also wondering if there are any DISsers who might want to do a liquor and chocolate tasting while on the cruise, they only do them for private groups so we'd need 20 people to go for it (like a mixology, only with chocolate!). Currently have 10 people in the facebook group interested.

This will be my 6th DCL cruise, 5th on the Wonder, first time going to Cozumel, we will be celebrating DS11's birthday.

How does the fish extender work? This is our 1st time on a Disney cruise and would like to be in the fish extender if anyone knows any info on this

How does the fish extender work? This is our 1st time on a Disney cruise and would like to be in the fish extender if anyone knows any info on this
I'm so sorry no one had replied to this thread for awhile so I stopped monitoring it. The fish extender groups can be arranged on a thread like this if there are enough people who want to participate, or, for this cruise it seems like most of the people on it wanted to communicate via the Facebook group. Are you on that by any chance? They just closed the FE groups this past weekend unfortunately.

Hi Roxanna — I thought there would be more activity on this board regarding fish extenders. First time cruising for us too and maybe that’s the case as to why there aren’t more posts from other cruisers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter