Disney Wonder 5-night Baja March 10th, 2019

scgustafson

DIS Veteran/DCL Platinum
Hello All,
I guess I am the first for this sailing. My name is Scott and I will be travelling with my wife Donna and our daughter, Kenzie, who will be 14 on this cruise. We are from Chandler, Arizona, but have lived quite a few places across the US due to my being a retired Naval Officer. This will be our 13th DCL cruise, and we have sailed the previous, or currently booked, ones:
  • 4-night Bahamas on Disney Dream - September-October 2012
  • 7-night Alaska on Disney Wonder - June 2013
  • 7-night Eastern Caribbean on Disney Fantasy - October 2013
  • 12-night Mediterranean on Disney Magic - June 2014
  • 4-night Bahamas on Disney Dream - October 2014
  • 7-night Northern Europe on Disney Magic - June 2015
  • Inaugural 12-night British Isles on Disney Magic - June 2016
  • Inaugural 8-night Western Caribbean on Disney Fantasy - October 2016
  • 4-night Baja on Disney Wonder - October 2017 (first leg of back-to-back)
  • 3-night Baja on Disney Wonder - October 2017 (second leg of back-to-back)
  • 7-night Bahamas on Disney Wonder - December 2017-January 2018
  • 7-night Mediterranean on Disney Magic - June 2018
We are looking forward to this close to home sailing.

Hello,

Guess we are second - My name is Nancy and I will be traveling with my Daughter (Kaitlynn) and Son-inlaw (Tanner), we are from Riverview, Florida. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise - we are planning on flying into San Francisco early and drive down to San Diego - so a little site seeing:

· 3 night Bahamas – Disney Wonder - 10/19/06 – 10/22/06

· 5 night Bahamas – Disney Magic – 09/01/08 – 09/06/08

· 3 night Bahamas – Disney Magic – 01/24/14 – 01/27/14

· 3 night Bahamas – Disney Dream – 09/28/15 – 10/1/15

· 7 night Western Caribbean – Disney Fantasy – 9/17/16 – 9/24/16

· Upcoming:

· 5 night Eastern Caribbean – Disney Magic – 12/1/17 – 10/6/17

Hi everyone!

This will be our first cruise as a family; had to wait til the little ones, 5 and 3, were old enough to go to the kids club not the nursery. I, Deveney, will be sailing with my husband John, and our two girls and we’re from the San Francisco Bay Area. This will be my husbands second Disney Cruise and my third. We’re excited to see how this shorter cruise goes so that we can book a 7 day on one of big ships on board. I’ve never been on the Dream or Fantasy and am absolutely dying to cruise them!

7 Night Bahamas Cruise-Disney Magic-Summer 1998

7 Night Alaskan-Wonder-August 9, 2011

Hi there,

This will be our first cruise and we are so excited. It's myself, my husband, and our 3 children, our youngest will be turning 5 on the cruise. I just learned about fish extenders. Can someone explain to me how it works, please? I'd love to participate if one will be happening on our cruise.

We just dropped our deposit. I'm Kevin. My wife Rachael and I were Authorized Disney Vacation Planners for a little over a year and we are WDW pros, but we've only done DL once (second trip planned for October 18) and this is our first Disney cruise. We'll be bringing our son (8 when we sail) with us.

Hi! This will be our sixth DCL cruise (hooray GOLD!). We are Paul, Malia and Julia (10 almost 11 at time of this sailing) and from Texas. This will be our first time to sail out of San Diego.

03/10/19 - 03/15/19 Disney Wonder
11/11/17 - 11/18/17 Disney Magic (Marvel Day at Sea, Merrytime and our grand slam)
06/18/16 - 06/25/16 Disney Fantasy
09/25/14 - 09/28/14 Disney Dream
10/12/13 - 10/19/13 Disney Wonder (Halloween on the High Seas)
09/25/11 - 09/29/11 Disney Dream

Hi there,

This will be our first cruise and we are so excited. It's myself, my husband, and our 3 children, our youngest will be turning 5 on the cruise. I just learned about fish extenders. Can someone explain to me how it works, please? I'd love to participate if one will be happening on our cruise.

Fish extenders can be really fun! I’m certain they will be happening in this cruise. It’s basically a gift exchange amongst assigned groups of cabins. You’ll hang the extender outside your stateroom on the fish or sea horse. During the cruise, you’ll receive your family gift ps as well as deliver the ones you brought. You can see ours hanging on the right hand side of my photo. I hope this helps some. The best advice I can give you is to not let it overwhelm you. It’s not necessary to go all out unless you really, really want to. We’ve given and received all levels of gifts. Just let it be fun. Pinterest has tons of ideas.

Attachments

• AE3A011B-4DEC-49AC-85AB-2BF1444F346F.jpeg
    AE3A011B-4DEC-49AC-85AB-2BF1444F346F.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 7

Hi, all! Our family is also going on this cruise. My kids will be 17, 14, and 11 at the time of sailing. We are also on another board on another major social media platform for this sailing and have a strong fish extender list already going! :) I am not sure if it's allowed, but I can post a link to the Google Form for sign up?! We live in Mesa, AZ, and this will be our family's 2nd Disney Cruise. We went on a 4 night Bahamian on the Dream last April!

My name is Scott and I will be travelling with my wife Donna and our daughter, Kenzie, who will be 14 on this cruise. We are from Chandler, Arizona, but have lived quite a few places across the US due to my being a retired Naval Officer.

We live in East Mesa and have a daughter, Caitlyn, who will be 14 at the time of cruise!

Just put down our deposit last week, will be our first Disney Cruise! Four of us: DH, DD will be 7, DS will be 4, and myself. Anybody have recs for excursions with kids? I read you can take a water taxi to a beach? Do you recommend lovers beach? Do the water taxis come back to pick you up?

Hi, all! Our family is also going on this cruise. My kids will be 17, 14, and 11 at the time of sailing. We are also on another board on another major social media platform for this sailing and have a strong fish extender list already going! :) I am not sure if it's allowed, but I can post a link to the Google Form for sign up?! We live in Mesa, AZ, and this will be our family's 2nd Disney Cruise. We went on a 4 night Bahamian on the Dream last April!
We’ve done the extender and LOVED it! Please attach a link to the fish extender list!
Btw, we are 2nd timers, having gone last to the Bahamas in 2013.
DD will be 13
(Bringing 2 other families w/kids 2)12, 1)11 and 1)9.

Hi Everyone! My two sons (who will be 10 & 12 at time of sailing), my husband and I just signed up to join this fabulous cruise. This will be our 5th cruise and we look forward to meeting everyone :)

Hello alll, we signed up for this cruise while on the Fantasy 2 weeks ago. It will be myself,(Patty), partner (Misti) and my granddaughter Faith who will have just turned 12, we have cruised on all 4 Disney ships now and think we prefer the smaller classic ships! We are platinum and gold cruisers. We live in extreme Northwest Alaska above the Arctic Circle on the Bering Sea! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hello alll, we signed up for this cruise while on the Fantasy 2 weeks ago. It will be myself,(Patty), partner (Misti) and my granddaughter Faith who will have just turned 12, we have cruised on all 4 Disney ships now and think we prefer the smaller classic ships! We are platinum and gold cruisers. We live in extreme Northwest Alaska above the Arctic Circle on the Bering Sea! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Welcome to the group :)

We just booked this cruise. It will be myself, my DH, my DD7, and our infant DS (who will be 10 months). My parents are also joining us. We will be flying in the night before from Texas. We plan to stay at the Marriott in downtown San Diego. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to get to the pier from the hotel without a carseat for an infant? We are trying to avoid having to travel with the car seat.

Hi Everyone! We are also on this cruise. We are in California for a few days and decided to go and do a Baja cruise. We're Platinum, but this will be our first Baja cruise. We've only been on the Wonder once before (Alaskan Cruise). Our last cruise was a couple of weeks ago on the Magic (10 night Norway/Iceland cruise).

So excited!

Hi Everyone! We are also on this cruise. We are in California for a few days and decided to go and do a Baja cruise. We're Platinum, but this will be our first Baja cruise. We've only been on the Wonder once before (Alaskan Cruise). Our last cruise was a couple of weeks ago on the Magic (10 night Norway/Iceland cruise).

So excited!
Welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!