phred84044

Mouseketeer
First to book this cruise. We are (age at time of sailing):

Trent
Tracy
Karlee (19)
Carson (17)
Grace (8)

We are from Stansbury Park, UT. This will be Tracy and my 5th Disney Cruise (3 Carnival Cruises), Karlee and Carson's 4th Disney Cruise (1 Carnival Cruise) and Grace's 2nd Disney Cruise (1 Carnival).

We are looking forward to sharing this fabulous vacation with y'all (we spent 3 years in Tallahassee, FL 2010-2013 so had to throw in some southern slang).

We got back from a 4 night Carnival cruise a few weeks ago and I asked if everyone had fun and the response was "Yes, but it's not a Disney Cruise!" So I figured it was time to get back on Disney. We'll book our next cruise while on-board as it's the way to go to take advantage of discount and lower deposit.

We are on this cruise too! It will be our 4th as of right now, and first one on the Wonder. From St. Louis, MO.

We just booked this cruise today! 2 adults and our 4 kiddos who will be 16(!), 9, 7, and 4. We are also from St. Louis! If we don't book any cruises in the meantime (which I hope to), this will be my 7th Disney cruise and 5th for the rest of the crew. These are all new ports for us so I am excited. I also created a Facebook group for the cruise because I couldn't find one.

We just booked this cruise today! 2 adults and our 4 kiddos who will be 16(!), 9, 7, and 4. We are also from St. Louis! If we don't book any cruises in the meantime (which I hope to), this will be my 7th Disney cruise and 5th for the rest of the crew. These are all new ports for us so I am excited. I also created a Facebook group for the cruise because I couldn't find one.

Hello! My kids will be 14 and 11 on this cruise.

Which Facebook group is yours? I found two of them...

Hi all, This will be our 9th cruise. Our 2nd time on The Wonder and the 1st time leaving from the west coast! My girls will be 8 and 14 when we cruise.

Hello. We are myself, DH, kids at time of sailing turning (17), (17), (10), (10) and (5). It will be my 6th cruise (4th Disney 2nd Wonder), 4th cruise for older kids and 3rd for younger. We are from Nashville and looking forward to heading to the West coast. We feel the same about other cruise lines just not being the same as Disney. Did Carnival and Disney years ago then Celebrity to Alaska in 2017 back to Disney in 2018 and now this cruise in 2019.

Greetings all. We just booked this cruise and want to join the FE, if we can. We are Disney Cruise veterans and are excited to enjoy time on board. Our family is:
Dad (43)
Mom (48)
Girl (16)
Girl (16)

Hi! This is my families first Disney cruise and first cruise for myself and daughter
Gavin
Chelsea
Riley (8)

We are hoping to meet another family with a daughter around the same age as ours to meet and connect with!

Hi! This is my families first Disney cruise and first cruise for myself and daughter
Gavin
Chelsea
Riley (8)

We are hoping to meet another family with a daughter around the same age as ours to meet and connect with!

Hi! Are you in the FB group?

Gavin
Chelsea
Riley (8)

Hey Chelsea! I just found this board. I hope most people found the FB group "Disney Wonder 5 Night Cruise March 15-20 2019"

Greetings all. We just booked this cruise and want to join the FE, if we can. We are Disney Cruise veterans and are excited to enjoy time on board. Our family is:
Dad (43)
Mom (48)
Girl (16)
Girl (16)
Jeff did you find the facebook page for this cruise and join? The FE is on there. We have girl (16) and boy (16) and a few more ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter