Disney Wonder 7-night Bahamas December 27th, 2018

Sadly, with just over 2 weeks left until we cruise, FE groups through other sources have been closed. This group never grew to the point to make it feasible to have its own FE groups. For future reference, most cruising groups close their FE registrations anywhere from the PIF date up until a month before sailing, depending on the FE group administrator.
There are still groups open on my post below - one is a one-to-one family (not group) exchange that still has a few spots open, and one is an exchange with 10 cabins that has one spot left.

There are still groups open on my post below - one is a one-to-one family (not group) exchange that still has a few spots open, and one is an exchange with 10 cabins that has one spot left.
Oh, and also two spots open on the adult exchange!

I'm surprised this thread didn't get much traction. -
I will be on this cruise with my DD(13) and DW. - 7th cruise
It's almost 2 weeks away and I'm more excited than my DD... I really love the DC.

I wanted to comment something just to awaken the thread.

I'll go with a PRO and a CON I have about the Disney Wonder.

PRO -
We usually sign up for about 5-7 tasting sessions
We were used to signing up once aboard the ship
But then when I went to sign up for activities online about a month ago, I found out that for the tastings you also sign up for them online.
So when I went to sign up, there was only 1 left (cognac) - I signed up obviously, but I'm still sad I only get to do 1, when I'm used to do at least 5 per cruise.
I will still try to sign up for more tastings on embarkation day, maybe there are some openings.

Tastings are one of the things I like most about the Disney Cruise.
It's a nice opportunity to try a few drinks/cocktails for real cheap and you get to meet pretty cool people
I always enjoyed getting a mild buzz (I don't drink a lot) for $20 or so while watching and laughing at/with others get plastered so fast LOL

CON -
I like to smoke when I drink.- about twice a day for 5 minutes each. - And I really enjoy it after a few drinks.
The Wonder has a horrible smoking area that is cramped and with like 3 chairs at the end of some deck, next to a maintenance door.
The Fantasy (my fav ship bar none) has the Meridian which is amazing - its a bar on the aft of the ship with an outdoor area where you can smoke and socialize with others.
Even when I didn't feel like smoking I loved going to Meridian - because the views and the vibe are so nice.
I wish the Wonder had something similar.

Thankfully our #8 is in the Fantasy this summer so I guess I'll have so "suffer" a little on this one.

To all those going on this 12/27 cruise, happy cruising and see ya there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts