Looking for an open FE group to join.
Does anyone know if one is available (I don’t have Facebook)? Thank you.
Party of 3 with DH and DD7.

Last edited:

I would like to join or start a FE group.
Any available group that I can join? Or anyone interested in joining a group if I start one?

Any available group that I can join? Or anyone interested in joining a group if I start one?
Hi, I would like to join but I don’t want to organize (sorry!)
I don’t have Facebook and it sounds like some objects don’t either. If you start a group we will join.
Thanks!

Hi. Can you start it? I would like to join. If you do, can you make sure to ask favorite characters or hobbies or something like that so we can get gifts that they will hopefully like? Thanks!

Hi. Can you start it? I would like to join. If you do, can you make sure to ask favorite characters or hobbies or something like that so we can get gifts that they will hopefully like? Thanks!

Hi! We’re a family of 4. 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son. We are very interested in joining a FE group for this cruise. I’m happy to help set up and/or facilitate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!