Disney Wonder to the Bahamas from Galveston on December 29, 2017 New Years

Would your family be interested in participating in fish extenders?

• Yes, please count us in

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No thanks

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Allileon

Earning My Ears
Would love to chat with fellow cruisers on the Disney Wonder leaving out of Galveston, TX on December 29, 2017 thru January 5, 2018.

Hi I'm looking for the FE group for this cruise
Hi!!! Our family is new to the FE experience so I'm really hoping a more seasoned cruiser will take the reigns on organizing this. But we're excited to participate!!

Looking for the FE group for this cruise... Also, does anyone know if they do anything special for new years???
Hi,

I don't think there is an FE Group established for this cruise yet. I'm hoping more people will be interested in having one tho. I'm also a member of FB groups for DCL if you want to find more info on specific cruise groups.
Visit the DCL website for info about their Merrytime & Holiday cruises. There's some info listed about the New Years Eve cruises.

Hi,

I don't think there is an FE Group established for this cruise yet. I'm hoping more people will be interested in having one tho. I'm also a member of FB groups for DCL if you want to find more info on specific cruise groups.
Visit the DCL website for info about their Merrytime & Holiday cruises. There's some info listed about the New Years Eve cruises.

I've looked on the DCL site, but can't find any information on New Year's Eve Cruises... I've asked on the Disney Cruising group on FB, but got no responses... Greatly appreciate it if you can share a link with me..

I've looked on the DCL site, but can't find any information on New Year's Eve Cruises... I've asked on the Disney Cruising group on FB, but got no responses... Greatly appreciate it if you can share a link with me..

The info is on the DCL site under Holiday Cruises & Specials Days at Sea...Hope this helps

Looking for the FE group for this cruise... Also, does anyone know if they do anything special for new years???
We were on this same cruise last year and we enjoyed it so much we booked it again for next year. It's a great cruise with a lot of fun activities. The NYE party on deck is a blast! Broadway & Disney star, Susan Eagan was on board to entertain. Their were special NYE gifts for all guests. It was a great time and I look forward to next year's NYE cruise!

We were on this same cruise last year and we enjoyed it so much we booked it again for next year. It's a great cruise with a lot of fun activities. The NYE party on deck is a blast! Broadway & Disney star, Susan Eagan was on board to entertain. Their were special NYE gifts for all guests. It was a great time and I look forward to next year's NYE cruise!
THANKS for the info... We're really looking forward to the cruise!!!

THANKS for the info... We're really looking forward to the cruise!!!
We are too! Galveston is a fun port to cruise out of and NYE on the ship is a lot of fun. I think we will be in Key West on NYE during the day and at Castaway Cay on New Year's Day. Not a bad way to ring out the old and ring in the new. During our cruise last year, we were on CC on NYE day and Nassau on New Years Day. The Junkanoo parade was still going on as we pulled into Nassau. My wife and I checked out and it was fantastic! I've never seen anything like it.

Hi from snowy Canada!

This will be our first cruise. Our teens, who we thought might be too old for Disney, requested it. You are NEVER too old for Disney!

We're looking for a FE group, too. They don't seem too hard to organize, but I'd like to participate in one before I organize one. :)

We are first time cruisers. Lot's to celebrate... My 50th bday, my daughter's 25th and my hubby and I will be married 15 years.

Excited for our 2nd Disney cruise! Cruised on the old Wonder in 2015 on their Thanksgiving/Merrytime edition. So looking forward to the new reimagineered one!! 3 boys, ages 12, 8 & 5.

We are going on our first Disney Cruise with my daughters family and 5 year old grandson. Wanting to find out about the FE group because it sounds like a lot of fun. If someone can tell me how we sign up for FE I would appreciate it. We are going on the Disney Wonder leaving DEC 29th 2017 from Galveston.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!