Disneyland Gay Days Merch

Luxurious_Lumiere

Mouseketeer
Disney Parks Blog just unveiled new Gay Days merch (and special treats) for Gays Days in Disneyland.
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...inbow-disney-collection-at-disneyland-resort/

Does anyone know if these ever end up online for sale? I'd love that t-shirt with the characters holding up the rainbow banner. But it doesnt seem like they offer these online. Maybe someone will sell my size on eBay? haha. I hope WDW also goes back to red shirts like this so folks can use them for red shirt days in June! Or at least a design that is a bit more standard/indicative of the pride flag/rainbow instead of the floral print on everything this past year.

Earlier this year when the Rainbow collection was announced prior to June Pride month, most of the items were available via Shop Disney. I bought some of the merch there. However, most of it was the WDW items and not all of the DLR ones. For example the red baseball cap with the rainbow ears was the WDW one and not the DLR one. So the only way you could get the DLR version was to go to DLR. Since none of this new merch really interested me, I didn't see how much was (or was not) available on Shop Disney. I would be more interested in the DLR treats. :-)

Oh, I hope they introduce the treats/desserts at WDW in June!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!