Disneyland Outlet - Now in Grapvine Mills TX

going2wdw

Praying for peace
There is a Disneyland Outlet now at Grapevine Mills Mall. It will only be there until Jan 6, 2002. I found some neat stuff there today, a couple MM pillows & a throw, MM tea lights and some magnets. They don't have a huge selection but worth the trip. It is between Rair Forest & JCPenney Outlet.

Thanks Janette. I think I will have to take a trip out that way next weekend.

BTW.... It was nice bumping in to you at the Plano Disney Store:)

Color me stupid but how is the merchandise different than regular Disney store other than I guess park specific products would have Disneyland instead of WDW?
I am so glad you posted this because I have not gone to this mall, just drive past twice a day M-F, in a long time because it is so loud inside. Sounds like I may have to pay this store and Dick Clark's a visit this weekend.
Is the closest Disney outlet in San Marcos?

When did it open? It must have just opened reciently. We were just there shopping 3 weeks ago and it was there then.

I guess park specific products would have Disneyland instead of WDW
You answered your own question, I went to one of those temporary outlet stores and found the merchandise to be very limited.

Went to the Character Warehouse store today in Grapevine Mills. They had a lot of T-Shirts both for adults and kids, housewares (dishes, candles, pillows, bath, etc.), toys, sticker and a lot of "souvenior" type stuff. All the merchandise is from Disneyland. They will NOT be carrying any merchandise from WDW :( Also, this will be a PERMANENT store. They will be moving out of that space after January 2002 due to conflicts with Rain Forest Cafe and moving to a different location. They said their shipments are varied and they never know what they will be getting. The prices are discounted anywhere from 25% to 80%. Hope this helps.... :)

The Disney Catalog Outlet is in San Marcos. They offer stuff from the catalog, and limited merchandise from WDW and DL. I will be venturing to San Marcos this weekend while I am visiting New Braunfels for Wurstfest!

Thanks for the information. I live about 10 minutes from Grapevine Mills and we have to ride over there tonight and see what they have. I will be going to Disneyland in the next 6 months and could always use some new T-shirts to wear while I am there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter