Disneyland Parade

Andre Wallace

Earning My Ears
:wizard: We went to Disneyland last February. We enjoyed seeing the fireworks show so much that we wished we had a camcorder to record it. Is there anyone who's seen and videotaped the new fireworks show Believe or who plan on going to Disneyland soon who will bring their video cameras? If someone out there has it recordered on video we are very interested in getting a copy of it.

We go to Disneyland monthly but sorry I haven't taped the fireworks show. I bet someone on the Disneyland Board might be able to help you. :sunny:

We've have an obstructed recrodng from our last trip. There is however a website that has the parade, electrical parade, fireworks, blockparty bash, etc... It's http://www.visionsfantastic.com/main.php . You do need to register to access the videos but it is free. They actually have great recording of each. It's on teh left hadn side of the main page "Shows and Parades". My kids love watching these on our computers. DOn't quite know if you can burn them on to a dvd or not though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter