Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Weekend 2018

I am in the same boat as others since I fly out this afternoon. Still hoping they post by 3 pm EST, and the American lounge in Miami has computers with printers I can use. Fingers crossed.

I am in the same boat as others since I fly out this afternoon. Still hoping they post by 3 pm EST, and the American lounge in Miami has computers with printers I can use. Fingers crossed.
Also leaving today out of DC Dulles. Tuesday and Wednesday a quick tour around Paris, then checking in at the Sequoia on Thursday. Maybe they will have a printer.

For those of you still coming in from the states that are taking the Magical Shuttle I am passing on two things that are not clear in their directions. First, it is a 20-25 minute walk from terminal 2a to terminal 2e door 8. Second, when you go out the door stay to the right and follow the sidewalk around until you see the busses.

I've been to Paris 4 times before and usually either early spring or late fall...i cannot stand the humidity right now and 80 degree weather ... I sweat like a pig going 2 stops on the metro.

Just added that vouchers are available on participants info but i can't find the download button…

Now they have removed info above…. hope to have voucher and course before i leave home.

In my orders page are available vouchers for merchandise and photopass… no race bibs yet.

Last edited:

They released them just in time to stand in line to print them. I've been in Paris 2 days now and yet to find anywhere to print anything, so it looks like I'll do it Friday at Disney.

They released them just in time to stand in line to print them. I've been in Paris 2 days now and yet to find anywhere to print anything, so it looks like I'll do it Friday at Disney.
Maybe just ask in your Hotel if they can print it for you?!

For anyone perusing this thread in the future: Checked in today and I can confirm that it is only a Shampoo/Body Wash (combined) at the Cheyenne.

Same at Sequoia.

I think the will they/won’t they discussion over shampoo and conditioner at the hotels has been my favorite part of this thread. :rotfl2:

Well, girls tend to be obsessed with this; we need it! This is my 4th week traveling. I packed enough conditioner to get me home as I knew after week one the chances would be slim anyplace I was would have it.

Same at Sequoia.

Well, girls tend to be obsessed with this; we need it! This is my 4th week traveling. I packed enough conditioner to get me home as I knew after week one the chances would be slim anyplace I was would have it.
Given how much a night they charge, to only offer some bottle of soap is pathetic. I do plan on writing a letter of complaint

According to the event guide at least one corral for each race, sometimes two, does not have to be in place at the time the race starts. :rotfl2:
What a change from WDW.

Late Wednesday at my small hotel in Paris, Madame at the desk was kind enough to print mine out.

A couple quick questions that I can't seem to find, but hoping somebody might know. First, is there runner tracking available? It appears that there is, but I can't find a link anywhere. Second, is it possible to know which corral we'll be in before getting our bib at the expo? Thanks and good luck to everyone this weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!