Disneyland Paris News Update #59: 25th Anniversary, runDisney, Breakfast, Buffets, Electroland, NYE

Disneyland Paris News Weekly #6: Spring, Snow, Star Tours, Eggs, Rapunzel & Wedding Pens

Spring has sprung in Disneyland Paris, which means lots of colourful entertainment to talk about, and a new resident of the Princess Pavilion. The Last Trip to Endor Star Tours event has been announced and there was snow, in Spring, or is it still Winter? The shop windows have had a makeover and we see the perfect pens for a wedding gift. There's also another Q&A at the end, and all in a pocket sized video of magical goodness!

Disneyland Paris News Weekly #20: Mickey and the Magician, New CEO Catherine Powell, Peter Pan, Fireworks

I'm back, at last! After a few busy weekends, and before Star Wars Celebration takes over next weekend, I finally had time to record a new episode of Disneyland Paris News Weekly! One week on from the opening of Mickey and the Magician and what did people think? Peter Pan re-opens with a very special guest and new Disneyland Paris CEO Catherine Powell starts on Monday. The Main Street Station refurb is unveiled, Princess Pavilion had an addition and there's Bastille Day fireworks news. Tune in all the way to see my question for all of you!

Disneyland Paris News Weekly #24: Italian Restaurant, Castle, Lights, Galleon, Star Tours

Lots of exciting Disneyland Paris attraction news - Adventure Isle is about to re-open and Robinson Family Treehouse gets even more additions. Sleeping Beauty Castle looks like new while work on Star Tours continues. New Disneyland Paris CEO Catherine Powell does some grass roots research and we have the latest rumoured opening date for Vapiano. Plus there's a burning question for all of you at the end.

Disneyland Paris News Weekly #26: Halloween, Marvel, Star Wars, Characters, Big Thunder Mountain

It’s been a very busy week for news and rumours in Disneyland Paris with character news coming from the world of Marvel, Star Wars, Moana and possibly one that we don’t even know about? Halloween has started to appear in Disneyland Park and could Hyperspace Mountain be heading to Disneyland Paris? We’ll be having live reports from runDisney and the new Disneyland Paris ambassadors have been named, and more!

Disneyland Paris News Weekly #29: BIG Announcement, 25th Anniversary, Star Wars, Pirates

It’s been a very busy week for news and rumours in Disneyland Paris with character news coming from the world of Marvel, Star Wars, Moana and possibly one that we don’t even know about? Halloween has started to appear in Disneyland Park and could Hyperspace Mountain be heading to Disneyland Paris? We’ll be having live reports from runDisney and the new Disneyland Paris ambassadors have been named, and more!

Disneyland Paris News Weekly #31: New Mickey/Minnie, AP Prices, Alice, Halloween Report

Just days after coming back from Disneyland Paris and there is a new promotional video - but is it teasing the new Mickey and Minnie coming to Disneyland Paris, and if so when? Speaking of Mickey Mouse, there's something special coming later this month and the Labyrinth looks brand new! Halloween is turning into Christmas and having just returned, see all my thoughts on the Halloween season and the Halloween soiree.

Disneyland Paris News Weekly #32: New Christmas Floats & Characters, Inventions, Star Wars

The Christmas season in Disneyland Paris has started and there are new parade floats, new characters, new character costumes and more! Might someone we know be visiting soon? There is Inventions character dining news, a cool Star Wars Main Street image and Big Thunder Mountain is getting closer to opening.

PLUS, I need your questions for a special Q&A video - so comment below and I'll read out and answer as many as I can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!