Disneyland Quick Service =/

Blondefulxoxo

Earning My Ears
My fiance and I went to Disneyland for the first time over Christmas this past holiday. We had high expectations for the food, especially after watching a lot of YouTube and social media reviews. We found that almost every item we ate was lukewarm to cold. Specialty hot dog, hungry bear burgers & fries, bengal bbq skewers, beignets, cheese sandwich & soup from Jolly Holiday, mexican platter at RDZ, red rose tavern (absolute worst) are the ones that stand out in my memory. The only things that were warm/hot were the churros, corn dog and the breakfast chimichanga. Is this normal? I do not like my food super hot (I am impatient and want to eat it as soon as it's plated haha), and I still felt the food was cold and off putting. The quality and flavor was there, just ruined by the temp. Is this a normal occurence in Disneyland? Is the food always lukewarm? Was it just the busy timing? We are planning on going back in a year, and I keep telling my fiance that we were just unlucky with our food. Please let me know if my experience was an abnormality or if I should expect it next time we go! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts