Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

414_zpswn75nfdv.jpg

1 week from today, I will be at WDW! Stepping out of my comfort zone and booked a 4 night stay at the Caribbean Beach Resort... 2 days at the Magic Kingdom, and 1 day at Epcot!
Any thoughts or advice? I'm nervous and excited! I feel like I'm cheating on Walt!

You will have a great time-not cheating, just more Disney love. It may not be a popular opinion, but I would rather spend two days at Epcot than MK. Epcot is so different than what we have at DL. Maybe you have been and know your likes so disregard.

1 week from today, I will be at WDW! Stepping out of my comfort zone and booked a 4 night stay at the Caribbean Beach Resort... 2 days at the Magic Kingdom, and 1 day at Epcot!
Any thoughts or advice? I'm nervous and excited! I feel like I'm cheating on Walt!
You will have a great time-not cheating, just more Disney love. It may not be a popular opinion, but I would rather spend two days at Epcot than MK. Epcot is so different than what we have at DL. Maybe you have been and know your likes so disregard.

So glad you are getting out of your comfort zone and finally going Lori!!!! I love DW too! I usually do 2 days in the Magic Kingdom, 2 in Epcot, one in the AK and one in Hollywood Studios.

If you have 3 park days, I would vote for swapping out 1 MK day for an AK day...unless you're not a fan of more thrilling rides. Expedition Everest is one of my favorite WDW rides, plus we enjoyed Dinosaur, and I could take pictures of the Tree of Life for hours (not to mention the opportunity to see It's Tough to be a Bug again). We haven't been since Pandora opened, but pictures look great. Have a great trip!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter