disneymovierewards codes!!!

I can't find this on my account, did you have to dig for it, or was it on the main page?
Once I signed in, I clicked on the DIsney Movie Rewards logo in the upper right hand part of the screen, then scrolled through the banner items until I got the Holiday Suprise snowglobe, then clicked get details, the scrolled down to "Here's How it works" and clicked on "see holiday calendar" then scrolled down and there were different dates and clicked on dec 3

Play the Disney Movie Rewards Disney Challenge and put your knowledge to the test! You'll earn points you can redeem at DisneyMovieRewards.com. The more points you earn, the closer you are to getting cool stuff. Get a top score and you'll earn a bonus 50 points!

A new game the first and third Monday of the month. Click on Earn Points/Disney Holiday Challenge to play.

Last edited:

My son was watching Santa Clause & said SNOWY was on the screen. I just entered it and got 8 points.

Kind of a sidenote to the bonus codes, but to those of you cashing them in for the $5 cards, how many of you keep the cards after using them? With all the different themes they keep coming out with they make pretty cute collectibles.

Kind of a sidenote to the bonus codes, but to those of you cashing them in for the $5 cards, how many of you keep the cards after using them? With all the different themes they keep coming out with they make pretty cute collectibles.

I use them as book marks! Also, I transfer balances from the "basic" Mickey Disney GC over to the cute and different ones and take those on trips. Could also glue a magnet to the back and stick them on your frig..... to hold your Disney trip pix, of course!

I use them as book marks! Also, I transfer balances from the "basic" Mickey Disney GC over to the cute and different ones and take those on trips. Could also glue a magnet to the back and stick them on your frig..... to hold your Disney trip pix, of course!

These are great ideas to add a little Disney to every day life! Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter