disneymovierewards codes!!!

Kind of a sidenote to the bonus codes, but to those of you cashing them in for the $5 cards, how many of you keep the cards after using them? With all the different themes they keep coming out with they make pretty cute collectibles.

I do! I have a Christmas Pluto one on the way to me now and I have a small handful of cute ones that I keep. I'm currently using a super cute Mickey Bar shaped one that I got at the parks as my main one.

AHHH....I've just remembered this thread :-(
Where do we find the codes? Or do you have to tune in to see them?

AHHH....I've just remembered this thread :-(
Where do we find the codes? Or do you have to tune in to see them?
There weren’t codes today or yesterday. There will be a new code tomorrow. I’m sure someone will post it here!

Friday's code CAROL might still work today. Friday's code is usually a code good for the weekend

Todays surprise is a limited time challenge for Christopher Robin! I got 5 extra points today. :)
where can this be found?
I checked my account, under Offers and Promotions.... the only "Disney Challenge" I have that is new is the Christmas one (with Olaf making a snow angel)

where can this be found?
I checked my account, under Offers and Promotions.... the only "Disney Challenge" I have that is new is the Christmas one (with Olaf making a snow angel)

From your homepage, click on 'SPECIAL OFFERS' tab, then click on 'Special Offers'
On that new page, there will be a 'DMR Holiday Surprise Spectacular' banner with a picture of a Mickey head snow globe, click on that.
Scroll down and click on the 'See Holiday Calendar' button.
Scroll down until you see the box for December 10. Click on the 'Get Started' button to start the quiz to get your points.

From your homepage, click on 'SPECIAL OFFERS' tab, then click on 'Special Offers'
On that new page, there will be a 'DMR Holiday Surprise Spectacular' banner with a picture of a Mickey head snow globe, click on that.
Scroll down and click on the 'See Holiday Calendar' button.
Scroll down until you see the box for December 10. Click on the 'Get Started' button to start the quiz to get your points.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!