Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

When is the refurbishment scheduled for All Star Music?

+1

I think I read November after Movies?

More importantly to me, when is it expected to be completed? We’re thinking about March 2019 and we’d prefer refurb’d rooms and the discount we want is usually excluded with movies.

What is transportation like? We were here years ago and did not have a great time with the buses. They were very crowded and long lines. Are they still the same?

Do they have the individual toiletries still or did they put the pumps in the shower like Pop?

Do they have the individual toiletries still or did they put the pumps in the shower like Pop?

Currently the individual toiletries. But once the rooms are refurbished, starting in a couple months, they will get the wall mounted pumps like Pop.

Sports is currently having the "Shower Pumps" installed(ironically,the All-Stars had "Shower Pumps" for years,but they were removed in what was seen as an "upgrade" at the time-what's old is new!lol).:)

If Music is not already in the process of getting the Pumps,I would think it would be sooner rather than later.:)

Hi! I'm new to this thread and am interested in the family suite. Any official word as to when the renovations will begin?

Last edited:

Hi! I'm new to this thread and am interested in the family suite. Any official word as to when the renovations will begin?

Anyone know how the suites will be renovated? I wonder if they will also use the Murphy double or queen bed instead of the single beds.

Is it confirmed that renovations are happening at the music? Please share more/anything. Hoping to book for for nov or maybe dec. TIA

Yes. Rooms are going to be like the new rooms at Pop. Queen beds, coffee maker, non carpet floors, etc.

Appreciate the super quick response.

That include suites? What happens if we book now. WIll we get kicked out? Lol or $75 per night?

Anyone have any links/articles with the refurb info? Best deal for us with free dinning and a family of 5 is the music and we pay two bumps for the deluxe meal plans. THe suites have two full baths right?

Last edited:
Now I've stayed at the All Star Movies, but never All Star Music. I've read on Disney Mom's Panel that if there's not a coffee maker in the room (even at this value room which I know doesn't have coffee makers), you can request one? Has anyone had any experience with this type of request? I've got a preferred room at ASMu, with the intention and understanding that I'm heading to the food court for coffee in the morning. Just curious! Thanks!

Now I've stayed at the All Star Movies, but never All Star Music. I've read on Disney Mom's Panel that if there's not a coffee maker in the room (even at this value room which I know doesn't have coffee makers), you can request one? Has anyone had any experience with this type of request? I've got a preferred room at ASMu, with the intention and understanding that I'm heading to the food court for coffee in the morning. Just curious! Thanks!

You can request one, but unfortunately you won't get one. They just don't have them to give out.

What do the refurbs consist of? When are they going to be completed? I'm going at the end of November and hoping they will be completed by then. Thanks!

What do the refurbs consist of? When are they going to be completed? I'm going at the end of November and hoping they will be completed by then. Thanks!

Hey lady, from what I've been reading, they are starting with All Star Movies and then will move to Music and on to Sports. If you look at the construction time frame that it is taking at Pop Century, I am betting the Movies won't even be done by November.

Condiments and other items available in the food court. The first three pictures are all condiments which were on the long counter top to the left of the station in the middle of the food court. Pictures of the toasters and microwaves coming up in another post.

Packaged sauce and bottles of Tabasco.

View attachment 292320

Packets of sweet relish, sauces, salt, pepper and bottles of A1 Sauce:

View attachment 292321

Packets of assorted jellies and jams:

View attachment 292322

And, over by the drink station were tea bags, sugars and artificial sweeteners and honey:

View attachment 292324

Sweeteners and liquid creamer:

View attachment 292325

I am so glad there is Twinnings! My hubby is mainly a tea drinker so I was going to bring a bunch. But now that we are on Free Quick Service DDP I can just make him tea in his mug! Thank you so much for these photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts