Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

What is everyone's favorite section to stay in? and why?
Honestly this All Star has the smallest footprint and no place is awful.

I have stayed in all sections, multiple times.

My favorite is Surf's Up. The location simply is great!! I know it is preferred but at times the rate difference is minimal and worth it. Love the whole boardwalk beach theme.

Last week I stayed in Hoops with my room close to the back of Surf's Up building. Our walk was just a few minutes to main building. I've stayed in a few Hoops rooms (Bldg 2, never 3) and it is a short walk and close to my car. I might feel different if put in 3.

I've had several trips in Center Court and while great for getting to car if I need (last week never saw my car) there are a few rooms at the back that are a jaunt. And I don't have any interest in tennis. 😏 AND the back rooms of Tennis face a huge service facility in the parking lot and I don't like being over there with so many people coming and going.

Touchdown not a fan. It can be noisy if you face the football field or road. If you are on back of 7 that is a great location, but the odds are not in my favor.

I'll go against the grain and say we do not like Baseball. Most of it is the longest walk with some rooms the farthest walks at the hotel. We don't care about the quiet pool (which usually is not quiet) and we've run in to parking far from room there.

Last edited:
For me it is Baseball. Not to far from the food court and busses but a little quietor.
We also like Home Run Hotel-love the detailed theming and we like being close to Music if we want to hop over there.

When Touchdown! was Standard we loved the rooms on the back of Building 10 that were steps away from the Bus Stops,but now that Touchdown! is Preferred,if we are going to pay Preferred,we would rather be in Surf's Up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!