Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Hello everyone. Currently at All Star Sports in the hoops building. Personally the bus system has been smooth. I haven’t waited for a bus but it has been busy with people commuting back and forth to Hollywood studios. The gift shop said they will mail merchandise home along with the various other gift shops I have asked about. Thanks for all the help! So far so good! Busy but fun!

GabetrixDisney let us know how your trip goes. Hope you have a Magical Vacation....

Finally home and somewhat settled after my 2 night stay at All Star Sports for my first SOLO trip

Overall impressions were great and I owe a lot to the frequent posters on this specific thread and forum for ALL your great advice and inspiration. THANK YOU!

Just a few highlights

Did online check-in but still met with front desk cast members to get magic band and confirm check-in. She was friendly and helpful, answered any and all questions I had.
Room was ready before 11am so that was good!

Stayed in Hoops area building 3 back side.

Relied heavily on bus transportation and everything was good. Frequent busses and Sports was always first picked up and first dropped off if sharing so that was a great piece of information I learned from this thread!

I bought one of those stainless steel Star Wars mugs! I think it’s a good deal cause I always passed by the food court and refilled it. Plus the theme of my trip was Star Wars so it was a no brainer for me!

My first value resort was indeed a great value! I would return! I liked the theming too!

Just changed my weeklong All Stars Music reservation to All Stars Sports. It's during a cheer competition weekend in March, but I live on a busy corner in New York City and I can't imagine it'd be that much worse. Would rather save the $ with the Gift of Magic offer and I should have a few days before they arrive.

This will be my first time at any All Star. I've requested highest floor in the basketball section.

Any thoughts?

We love Sports! You'll be first on & off the bus on the rare occasions they share. Basketball section should be quiet as I think the cheer groups practice primarily on the football field in the Touchdown section and that's on the other side of the resort. Sports has a small footprint & is laid out well so no room is but a few minutes at most from the food court, lobby & busses. All the staff had been fantastic on our trips & it has a very happy, upbeat "vibe". Hope you enjoy it as much as we have 😊!

Just changed my weeklong All Stars Music reservation to All Stars Sports. It's during a cheer competition weekend in March, but I live on a busy corner in New York City and I can't imagine it'd be that much worse. Would rather save the $ with the Gift of Magic offer and I should have a few days before they arrive.

This will be my first time at any All Star. I've requested highest floor in the basketball section.

Any thoughts?

I was there 2 weeks ago for the first time. Requested the same as you and they were honored. The hoops building was quiet. I was on the back side so nothing crazy, especially for someone used to the bustling metropolis of NYC. The bus system was excellent for me and I was on a strict timeline to get to HS and back. I loved my time at Sports and all the cast members were great. Have a magical trip!

I was there 2 weeks ago for the first time. Requested the same as you and they were honored. The hoops building was quiet. I was on the back side so nothing crazy, especially for someone used to the bustling metropolis of NYC. The bus system was excellent for me and I was on a strict timeline to get to HS and back. I loved my time at Sports and all the cast members were great. Have a magical trip!
How are the rooms? We haven't stayed there in a few years and I know it's last on the list for a refurbishment. Planning a trip this fall and was wondering how they're holdingnup.

Anyone have pictures of the food stations in the food court?
Thought people may want to see pictures......

Heading back to Sports in August. Will be our third year a row. We have stayed Home Run Section, but I had to upgrade to a preferred room when I added days on to our trip. I am thinking Touchdown on the parking lot side. We always walk up to the buses from HR up that side, so it would be a little closer. My kids are bummed we won't be right at the pool, but they are 12 & 13 this trip so they can head over by themselves.

Also have a trip to Music in October with my daughter's Girl Scout troop, so I'm hoping to get a renovated room. Hoping by our 2021 trip Sports will be refurbed.

Just booked Sports for W&D weekend the beginning of November. I’m curious if we have heard anything more on the renovation work. Has it started yet? What’s the timeline for when it should be finished?

Just booked Sports for W&D weekend the beginning of November. I’m curious if we have heard anything more on the renovation work. Has it started yet? What’s the timeline for when it should be finished?
They haven’t started sports renovations yet. They are currently working on music and still have a ways to go. I’m not sure if they’ll start sports this year or not to be honest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!