Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

To all of the Disney's All-Star Sports Resort friends.....please stay safe. We will all get through this and get back to the resort and parks we love.

I do not think anyone will take any of the views for granted anymore at Disney World........
What does everyone miss the most? The sounds, the smells or just all of it?

For me it is just soaking it all in. The sights and the sounds. Listening to the background music and walking through the gift shop dreaming of buying so many things.
Just slowing down and enjoying everything about it.

How about you?

All-Star Sports' "own" McDonalds is almost back from refurb.

Can't wait to take the short walk from Sports to check it out whenever whenever is! :)

How soon after the parks and resorts open is everyone planning on going to Disney World?

I've been thinking about booking a trip for November since around Christmas. Just haven't made up my mind yet. I want to go to a Christmas party, but will be taking a trip elsewhere for Christmas so beginning of November is what I've been looking at. Will either stay at Sports, Coronado, or French Quarter. Leaning towards Sports just to save the money.

Christmas season is my favorite time to go..... The decorations, music and food.....
And the Christmas party is amazing. Love it.

Hi everyone. My sister and BIL are thinking about joining us in May 2021 and they are looking at Sports to stay. Two questions:
1) Do you think that the rooms will be remodeled by then or because of the virus has that been pushed back?
2) Do the All-Stars have a luggage hold for after you have check out of the rooms? We are planning on a late flight home our last day and hope to get a park day in.

TIA!

Sports will be the last All Star to be refurbed. Music refurb was in progress when WDW shut down in March & halted all construction. Music is about 1/2 way done, so Sports won't probably even be started by next May 😔.

Yes, you can leave your luggage with bell services after check out 👍.

Sports will be the last All Star to be refurbed. Music refurb was in progress when WDW shut down in March & halted all construction. Music is about 1/2 way done, so Sports won't probably even be started by next May 😔.

Yes, you can leave your luggage with bell services after check out 👍.
Ahh....that sinks about the remodel. Guess they will have to look at Movies or Music then. Thanks for the info about bell services!!

Disney has announced: Disney Resort hotels will reopen June 22, a few weeks before the reopening of Walt Disney World on July 11.

Do we think the resort will be back open in September??
Although some resorts will open, it is highly rumored that All Star resorts will not be in that group. They have said that some resorts may remain closed for quite some time. I am waiting to hear about my early August reservation at Sports.

All Star Sports is not listed as one of the hotels that are opening at this time.
Per Disney:
Given the current situation, there are some Disney Resort hotels and other areas that are not, as of this time, being scheduled for reopening yet. We will continue to evaluate the situation and reopen more locations when the environment is right to do so. While these plans may evolve, we will be monitoring the constantly changing health environment and its impact on the state of Florida as we find the right time to welcome back even more of our Guests

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...for-select-non-dvc-walt-disney-world-resorts/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter