Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

So...we're about 1 week from AoA's opening! Is there any reason to believe it 'won't' open?? Assuming it does open on time, do you think that the menus for Landscape will be reduced or stay pretty much the same? I'm arriving Nov 12th and trying to plan well. Thanks!
If Everything Pop's Covid menu is any indication,the Lancscape menu will be VERY limited.

Hello everyone. I have recently booked a May 2021 trip and we will be staying in a Little Mermaid room. This has probably already been answered, but since there are 329 pages in this thread......
I see that some of the LM rooms have a king bed. Is this the only bed or is there also a sofa sleeper?

Hello everyone. I have recently booked a May 2021 trip and we will be staying in a Little Mermaid room. This has probably already been answered, but since there are 329 pages in this thread......
I see that some of the LM rooms have a king bed. Is this the only bed or is there also a sofa sleeper?
Only the King Bed.

Have we gotten any updates on the refurbishment of the LM rooms? I know when it closed they hadn't gotten that many done, so I'm curious if they have been working on them recently or if what.

Since we haven't heard anything, I guess AoA will open on Sunday as planned. We come on Thursday 11/5 so i'm hopeful that AoA looks almost brand new again...:)

Happy reopening day for AoA. Every resort reopening is a great day for the CMs that work there and guests. In a time where so many things are still uncertain, I’ll take these positive moments whenever we can get them.

I hope those with upcoming trips have wonderful stays!

I'm curious (too early now) .. what the opening of AoA does to the Skyliner lines. As I hope to be heading to AoA in 2 1/2 months, I wonder what sort of waits are occurring there for rope drop.

I'm curious (too early now) .. what the opening of AoA does to the Skyliner lines. As I hope to be heading to AoA in 2 1/2 months, I wonder what sort of waits are occurring there for rope drop.
I never know if reports are legit but someone said yesterday buses were running to Epcot and HS from AOA as well as skyliner.

I never know if reports are legit but someone said yesterday buses were running to Epcot and HS from AOA as well as skyliner.
It feels like they would need to do that until social distancing is dropped .. especially since they theoretically have the bus capacity since what? 5-6 hotels that aren't even open right now?

Excited they have buses for HS instead of just the Skyliner. I definitely am excited about the skyliner but I didn't like 2 big resorts using it and then having to hop to another at CBR. 25% or not, that's still a lot of people trying to go to one place all at once.

Does Pop Century also now have DHS/Epcot buses?

If not,do the AoA buses for DHS/Epcot also drop by Pop Century?

I’m thinking of staying at AoA in a couple of months, so I am interested in hearing people’s reviews after it’s been open for a little while. I was going to stay at CSR but the no QS at CSR made me decide on AoA if we go. I’m hesitant because I won’t have a car. Have the wait times for buses to MK, AK, EPCOT been okay? I typically rope drop and close parks. I would love to use the skyliner but I’m not sure about the wait times and transferring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter