Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

I’m thinking about trying to book a one bedroom villa for Christmas 2021. How is the Boardwalk at Christmas? How quickly do they normally book up for Christmas?
If you own points at BWV, you probably need to book that at 11 months out. If you don't own points there, it will be very hard booking it at seven months out, especially if Christmas time returns to normal in 2021. Cash? You might need to hope the Inn opens up.

I asked about pool hopping due to no slide and it was a definite no, called guest relations, called dvc and emailed all stated not at this time.

Can Waitr or DoorDash deliver to the BWVs if I meet them in the parking lot or lobby?

Outside delivery services are not able to deliver to your villa. You should meet them out front in the drop off area. There is no place for delivery services to park to meet you in the lobby.

Dave

I know someone had posted a room number map before for the BWV but I could only find the BWI one. Can someone direct me to the Villas room map? TIA

Last edited:
I appreciate the replies but unfortunetly those aren't the ones I was looking for. Someone had posted one that showed the map like the one you get when you check in and it had the room numbers. The one I found though now only showed the BWI side. I tried to look at those block ones but it really didn't help me. It was like this but had the BWV side too. 537311

I appreciate the replies but unfortunetly those aren't the ones I was looking for. Someone had posted one that showed the map like the one you get when you check in and it had the room numbers. The one I found though now only showed the BWI side. I tried to look at those block ones but it really didn't help me. It was like this but had the BWV side too. View attachment 537311
Perhaps this one?
https://*******.com/forum/threads/boardwalk-villas-rooms-views.2319/#post-32580
ummm...okay. That website is blocked. Maybe try this one.
https://www.dvcland.com/rental-information/resorts/disneys-boardwalk-villas/

I’m thinking about trying to book a one bedroom villa for Christmas 2021. How is the Boardwalk at Christmas? How quickly do they normally book up for Christmas?

Christmas is the busiest week of the year for Disney. One year we stayed in a one bedroom BWV for Christmas, and it was fun, but busy. We made a quick Target run where I bought a little tree and cheap lights, brought some decorations from home including our stockings, and we kept gifts to small things that fit in stockings.

I saw many owners arriving in their own vehicles with full size trees and lots of stuff, and many had put lights on their balconies which was pretty and festive (although I had heard they officially don’t want people to do that, not sure but our decorations were all inside).

The Boardwalk was very fun, very busy, and the parks were too. That trip we left before NYE I think (in the past we’ve done Dec 26th to after New Years, and man we were glad to have a club level booked at AKL that trip as we spent a lot of time at the resort; the parks were crazy busy).

If you’re planning Christmas, I’d book as soon as it’s possible.

Cash reservation through Disney Reservation Center a standard view is often what is called the preferred, non-BW view, view. So pool or garden. Go with high floor, leisure pool view. It's usually quieter than the Luna Park view.

How does one go about requesting a specific room location/block? Booked Garden/Pool view with DVC Points at BWV

How does one go about requesting a specific room location/block? Booked Garden/Pool view with DVC Points at BWV
Requests need to go thru DVC Member Services when the reservation was made with points. If you are not the member who made the reservation, you will need to ask the owner to contact Member Services to put your request in. Keep in mind that it will only be a request and not a guarantee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter