Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Why V&A is a perfect club level substitute !

Many more videos and I swear I can’t send all of the food pix!

Dds honeymoon Oct 2023.
Ohhhhh, yum. Every time I start feeling a little weird about going to V&A solo, I see some pics and am like, I'll deal with it and bring my Kindle! I am planning to do all 10 courses (if offered since I'm in the dining room) and the wine pairings. Honestly, Celebration at the Top/Sip Sparkle will probably be more awkward, but I'm not giving that up, either!! We leave on a dive trip this Sunday, back in 2 weeks, and then I head to Disney solo a week after we return. Very excited to celebrate my Dad's life there solo with all the things :).

Looking at my pre-T-giving trip dates - I am thinking of holding a CL resort view and non-CL TPV room at GF so I have both in case they have cruddy CL discounts again. I love CL that time of year, though!

Ohhhhh, yum. Every time I start feeling a little weird about going to V&A solo, I see some pics and am like, I'll deal with it and bring my Kindle! I am planning to do all 10 courses (if offered since I'm in the dining room) and the wine pairings. Honestly, Celebration at the Top/Sip Sparkle will probably be more awkward, but I'm not giving that up, either!! We leave on a dive trip this Sunday, back in 2 weeks, and then I head to Disney solo a week after we return. Very excited to celebrate my Dad's life there solo with all the things :).

Looking at my pre-T-giving trip dates - I am thinking of holding a CL resort view and non-CL TPV room at GF so I have both in case they have cruddy CL discounts again. I love CL that time of year, though!
I did the top sip twice. There were a few single women at both. The waiters are good about it, We chose to sit in the room with the bar and they would be more attentive since they could see you. Certainly got my share of free alcohol lol. Dd liked it since they made her cocktails vs just having wine.

Had to look back. 1st was Nov 21 staying poly and cl had yet to reopen at poly.

Don’t worry, you’re not alone. My renewal period is coming up soon & I’m sure I’ll be doing the exact same. 😂 Your trip must be coming up soon.
Yeah. Though tbh I will need to let mine lapse because my renewal date doesn't work for our trip next year. I plan to price bridge into a new one when we go in September so it'll be active for next May's trip. Sucks but it's still cheaper than having to renew twice. If I can get a BB maybe i'll sneak it in a quick holiday trip before the end of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!