Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I know this is probably answered somewhere but I just can’t find it! If we do the extra FD through CL, would we be able to book the same ride twice- once with CL FPand once with regular FP?
No, you can only have FP for the same ride once. Several people have been able to modify FP selections, though, so that the they have what you’re describing— one with CLFP and one with regular FP. There’s a risk of doing that, though, which is I think that the first FP you use will actually use both so you’re then unable to use the second one at all. The one time we purchased additional FP, I attempted doing this. Shortly thereafter, someone from DSS called me and told me I wasn’t allowed to have FP for the same attraction twice, and she had “helpfully” switched that one back for me. As far as I know, I am the only person who’s had this happen.

No, you can only have FP for the same ride once. Several people have been able to modify FP selections, though, so that the they have what you’re describing— one with CLFP and one with regular FP. There’s a risk of doing that, though, which is I think that the first FP you use will actually use both so you’re then unable to use the second one at all. The one time we purchased additional FP, I attempted doing this. Shortly thereafter, someone from DSS called me and told me I wasn’t allowed to have FP for the same attraction twice, and she had “helpfully” switched that one back for me. As far as I know, I am the only person who’s had this happen.

Does this include 4+ FP?

Thought I’d cross-post this here as an FYI. Someone on the Trial CL FP thread posted the latest auto e-mail response from DSS regarding their closure: https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...ram-planning-discussion.3657573/post-61725626
I feel like, from what I've heard from a friend who works at disney (she does analytics, not in the same area as DSS at all), is that some offices are just closed because they don't need their services during the closure. So this is just an automated response until they are back in the office, so the person feeling they won't have their trip in 90 days is a little bit of an over reaction in my book. I do think it means no one is getting any CL FP for now since no one is in the office, but since Disney is pushing rooms from June 1 on makes me believe they are planning to be open during this persons time frame. We weren't planning on doing the CL FP for our July trip, but I'm not cancelling either.

We’ve gotten lucky a few times getting hard ones at night. Just wanted to make sure I I understand that if I do 3 regular and one CL FP at say HS then hopped over to AK where I would have say FOP and EE as CL FP that I could still try and get a 4+ at either of those rides...

We’ve gotten lucky a few times getting hard ones at night. Just wanted to make sure I I understand that if I do 3 regular and one CL FP at say HS then hopped over to AK where I would have say FOP and EE as CL FP that I could still try and get a 4+ at either of those rides...
You definitely could, you can book whatever you want once the pre-booked FP are used. I did have good luck getting a SDD in January around 5pm for later that night, I usually don't have luck for FOP but I know people get them all the time in the evening.

In case it’s not clear or if you don’t already know this, you can start refreshing for a 4th+ Regular FP once you use the original 3 Regular FPs, even if you have Extra CL FPs left to use. You can’t book a 4th+ Regular FP during a time window where you have a CL FP remaining, but any other time if fine.

This is one of the reasons some opt to book their Regular FPs first then the CL FPs, so they can get to refreshing more quickly.

So that 4+ wouldn’t interfere with the CL FP even if it is a repeat? It’s only the original 3 and 3 that can’t repeat right?

In case it’s not clear or if you don’t already know this, you can start refreshing for a 4th+ Regular FP once you use the original 3 Regular FPs, even if you have Extra CL FPs left to use. You can’t book a 4th+ Regular FP during a time window where you have a CL FP remaining, but any other time if fine.

This is one of the reasons some opt to book their Regular FPs first then the CL FPs, so they can get to refreshing more quickly.
It wouldn’t let me do this in January.

This morning, my husband went grocery shopping. For the first time, there were clear barriers up for the cashiers, and no baggers. I always hated people touching my bags anyway, and I would wipe them down after I got home. Anyway, he was very happy to see the barriers up which protect both the employees and the customers.

Every day it seems like something new is being done to add extra protections. I wouldn't be surprised if the way Club Level services is handled does change. I would imagine servers wearing gloves at minimum.
Your post reminded me that some of the CMs at AKL we’re wearing gloves the last few days of our stay. So in the 3-12 thru 3-15 time.

It is with a heavy heart that my family and I have decided to cancel our Polynesian Club Level stay from June 24-30, 2020.

I have held on to hope, but after reading a CDC warning for asthmatics, I realized that I would be foolish to put my family in danger for the sake of a vacation. We would be flying out of NY where it is a disaster. There are no guarantees that WDW would be safe in June, and God forbid we threw caution to the wind and all three of us ended up on ventilators. DH is an essential employee, and he found out that he would need to be quarantined for two weeks after travel...just another reason not to take the risk.

I don't know what this means with American Airlines. We booked our June vacation in October 2019. The soonest I could see us going would be April 2021, but I would prefer June or July...July 2021 would be my very first choice. I just don't know if we could postpone with the airline that far out. Our first class tickets were almost $2,000, and our private car service to & from the airport was $400. I would hope we could just postpone with both and not lose $2,400, but if we do, we do. I'm not risking our longterm health and well-being.

We have already starting talking about our rescheduled trip in 2021. We might stick with CL, but we might not. This thread has been very illuminating, and other than lounge access, I'm not sure if we would actually benefit from CL. We only do parks in the morning, so the extra FP's don't matter to us. I had managed to make all of my own ADR's, so I didn't need DSS. Frankly, I'm not sure what DSS would actually do for us. They aren't going to help book a Minnie Van. There apparently isn't always someone around for check-in. CL sounded like a dream, but I'm not sure if it is my dream. The lounge really sounds awesome, especially being able to view fireworks from there, but I could book a theme park view and watch the fireworks from there. I don't know. My brain is swimming right now. DD talks about having her own room, which was how this all started. We wanted to book a suite in Tonga. That proved to be impossible. Then DD got a discount for CL room in June, and it was such a great deal that we grabbed it.

Now that we are rescheduling, maybe we will book two rooms, one TPV, and get deluxe dining. Maybe we will get LUCKY and book a Tonga suite!!! Maybe we will book CL Hawaii again. I guess when we talk to our travel agent, we can explore the possibilities.

So, for now, no Polynesian resort in my near future...but let's see what happens. The story isn't over yet.

Just cancelled RPC trips for April and July :sad2:. Getting my Disney fix from Disboards for now!:-)
I did email DSS Friday to get my CL FP cancelled, but no reply/ cancellation yet. I bet they’re swamped. I miss calling DSS!

I'm sorry about your upcoming trips. I hope once all of this is over, you are able to rebook both trips :goodvibes.

It is with a heavy heart that my family and I have decided to cancel our Polynesian Club Level stay from June 24-30, 2020.

I have held on to hope, but after reading a CDC warning for asthmatics, I realized that I would be foolish to put my family in danger for the sake of a vacation. We would be flying out of NY where it is a disaster. There are no guarantees that WDW would be safe in June, and God forbid we threw caution to the wind and all three of us ended up on ventilators. DH is an essential employee, and he found out that he would need to be quarantined for two weeks after travel...just another reason not to take the risk.

Not that it makes cancelling any easier, but I think you made the right choice as your family's health is most important. I hope you are able to reschedule a future Poly CL stay :).

I don't know what this means with American Airlines. We booked our June vacation in October 2019. The soonest I could see us going would be April 2021, but I would prefer June or July...July 2021 would be my very first choice. I just don't know if we could postpone with the airline that far out. Our first class tickets were almost $2,000, and our private car service to & from the airport was $400. I would hope we could just postpone with both and not lose $2,400, but if we do, we do. I'm not risking our longterm health and well-being.

We have already starting talking about our rescheduled trip in 2021. We might stick with CL, but we might not. This thread has been very illuminating, and other than lounge access, I'm not sure if we would actually benefit from CL. We only do parks in the morning, so the extra FP's don't matter to us. I had managed to make all of my own ADR's, so I didn't need DSS. Frankly, I'm not sure what DSS would actually do for us. They aren't going to help book a Minnie Van. There apparently isn't always someone around for check-in. CL sounded like a dream, but I'm not sure if it is my dream. The lounge really sounds awesome, especially being able to view fireworks from there, but I could book a theme park view and watch the fireworks from there. I don't know. My brain is swimming right now. DD talks about having her own room, which was how this all started. We wanted to book a suite in Tonga. That proved to be impossible. Then DD got a discount for CL room in June, and it was such a great deal that we grabbed it.

Now that we are rescheduling, maybe we will book two rooms, one TPV, and get deluxe dining. Maybe we will get LUCKY and book a Tonga suite!!! Maybe we will book CL Hawaii again. I guess when we talk to our travel agent, we can explore the possibilities.

So, for now, no Polynesian resort in my near future...but let's see what happens. The story isn't over yet.
Sorry you had to cancel. We have a trip booked for August and also live in NY. My husband wants to cancel but I'm waiting to see how things go. Both my kids have autoimmune thyroid and 1 has asthma. They both have a history of bronchitis and rsv when they were younger. I just need something positive and happy to hang on to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter