Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Has anyone had success recently booking a bounce back offer club level room? My daughter and I have a Beach Club or Yacht Club 4th of July visit tradition, and I’ve caught passholder discounts to upgrade in previous years. We have a BB booked for Beach Club and I’ve been calling to see if there’s any availability, but none yet.

We’ll still be happy to be at Disney but would love it if CL worked out this time!
It has been slim pickings. When I first called it was almost impossible to find a CL for the summer. Called back weeks or a month or so later and had a patient CM who checked many dates for me and finally found CR CL. Keep calling and checking. Good luck.

It has been slim pickings. When I first called it was almost impossible to find a CL for the summer. Called back weeks or a month or so later and had a patient CM who checked many dates for me and finally found CR CL. Keep calling and checking. Good luck.
Thank you! Glad to hear there is hope out there!

Has anyone had success recently booking a bounce back offer club level room? My daughter and I have a Beach Club or Yacht Club 4th of July visit tradition, and I’ve caught passholder discounts to upgrade in previous years. We have a BB booked for Beach Club and I’ve been calling to see if there’s any availability, but none yet.

We’ll still be happy to be at Disney but would love it if CL worked out this time!
Not super recently, but we booked a CL at the Contemporary Bounce Back during our trip in November.

Here are my recent posts from the past couple weeks with my experience booking a CL BB offer…

4/3
We tried booking a bounceback for December and no Club Level rooms were available. 🙁
4/11
Hey guys! Wanted to follow up! Called back today, which is day 5 post stay, and we were able to get the resort we wanted with CL for an upcoming stay! I would still like to add one more day, but it wasn’t available, but the CM said I could keep checking back! I’m happy 😊
4/17
:wave2:Me again! Just wanted to update that I was just able to add that extra night of CL at WL with the BB offer! I figured I’d try calling again and was surprised when the CM said it was available! Definitely doesn’t hurt to keep calling!

Good luck!

Keep the faith! I was lucky to get a BB for GF CL, 6/26-6/30.

I just posted this on the Y & B thread:

FYI…… Just noticed something strange with YC reservations. I just checked & can find not even 1 reservation for any room at YC from July 21 to November 18. Nothing.

Last week I saw YC available on Priceline for early September with every room type available at a discount. I checked earlier this week & YC was no longer showing there, said the resort was sold out. I checked the WDW website & the same thing. Every room type is available up to July 21 & after November 18. But no matter what length of stay or check in date I put in between those dates, not 1 room shows up.

Wondering if some kind of reno is happening. I know it was posted the CL lounge was expected to have a renovation, possibly later this year. Maybe a more extensive reno?? I have a CL reservation for Labor Day week for our anniversary trip.

Not necessarily CL related, but the lighting of the Beach Club is really awkward and needs some attention. The only consistency is the commitment to the triangle. 😂

Attachments

• IMG_3619.jpeg
    IMG_3619.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1

Trying to decide for an upcoming trip. We have 6 people traveling, including my mom 80 (dementia, MS, uses a walker & wheelchair), & 3 teens (ages 17, 16, 12). We need up to 5 separate beds & two bathrooms. If we do two rooms, they must be connecting, due to mom w/dementia & 3 minors. I’m also considering a suite with CL access. In Oct 2021, we stayed GF CL & the CL offerings & CMs were both good, even though they had recently reopened. In Aug 2023, we stayed CL at BWI & LOVED the CL offerings & CMs & chef, who were wonderful with dietary & allergy accommodations. Then 8 weeks later in Oct 2023, we stayed Poly CL & we’re disappointed in the offerings & lack of dietary accommodations. The Poly CM even commented that BWI CL lounge is much better at offerings & allergy accommodations (and mentioned GF & possibly BC as well). Are certain club level lounges that seem to be consistently better for offerings, especially for guests with food allergies? How are the lounges for space and navigating for someone using a walker/wheelchair?

Another consideration is one of my dearest friends, who also used to go on almost all Disney trips together, suddenly passed away in Feb. We are bringing her daughter with us on this trip. My friend was with me on the Aug & Oct 2023 trips, and I’m thankful for those last two trips & memories. It will be bittersweet to be there without her, and I want to make it special and be respectful for her daughter.

AP holder & Disney Visa for available discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter