Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Yes I thought about this. Our way APs can’t be renewed until March now so everything after May is up for grabs If you want MK. Probably best way but then what do you do with the tickets?
I was lucky. I already renewed mine in May for a June expiration with is now 11/07/21.

DD's pass was due to expire 7/19/20 and was extended to 12/14/20. I was just able to renew her pass at 60 days prior.

I went back and forth with it it if I should renew or only buy a 4 day ticket for 9/30-10/3/21. Then I decided I may want to do a week that year because they may have fun stuff and I never do a whole week!!! I added cr gv for 9/26-30/21 and booked our parks for the whole week. For me to have that option was "worth" wasting the difference between a renewal and 4 day or longer pass.

I did have a 4 day pass once then dh wanted to add another trip so I called and they refunded my $ for the 4day and I then purchased the AP. It is a pain to have to call but you can call to do so.

Also if you buy a 4 day ticket then need to add days you can do in the APP now. You just cant downgrade number or days .

I might have just booked MLK weekend lol. WE have passes!

I went back and forth with it it if I should renew or only buy a 4 day ticket for 9/30-10/3/21. Then I decided I may want to do a week that year because they may have fun stuff and I never do a whole week!!! I added cr gv for 9/26-30/21 and booked our parks for the whole week. For me to have that option was "worth" wasting the difference between a renewal and 4 day or longer pass.
So I was planning on a long weekend then I saw this ^^ and decided to add 3 extra days at Poly. And I usually think Disney pricing is outrageous, but this, combined with CL at CR that weekend is outrageous. I never do more than 6 nights so that's what I have for now but who know how things will evolve in the next year...Here's hoping for some discounts.

I noticed that POFQ was still not available as well as BWI.

Last edited:

So I was planning on a long weekend then I saw this ^^ and decided to add 3 extra days at Poly. And I usually think Disney pricing is outrageous, but this, combined with CL at CR that weekend is outrageous. I never do more than 6 nights so that's what I have for now but who know how things will evolve in the next year...Here's hoping for some discounts.

I noticed that POFQ was still not available as well as BWI.
Glad to spend your money 😂

I found out this year I’d rather have too many bookings vs not enough.

I hope they have a good AP rate at least for January or even the visa discount. If I can get another trip in that’s not at rack I won’t feel like I wasted my $$ on an AP.

I found out this year I’d rather have too many bookings vs not enough.

:rotfl2: So true.

I hope they have a good AP rate at least for January or even the visa discount. If I can get another trip in that’s not at rack I won’t feel like I wasted my $$ on an AP.

All relative of course, but I personally think we're in for some good AP and general public deals for the deluxes for awhile now, especially as Disney slowly turns back to money making mode over time and wants to fill rooms. That's the only small silver lining in all of this mess!

To all those guests who stayed at the Boardwalk’s Innkeepers Club and had the opportunity to know Jackie, I have a message for you from her.
she says, and I quote, “ I will miss all of my guests, I am sorry we didn’t get the proper goodbye but all of you have made a powerful impact on my life. I love you all.” Jackie. She asked me to post this for her. She has become such a special friend to me and I will be visiting with her soon, hopefully in February.

Yeah, the 35% weekday/25% Fri-Sat general public Deluxe resort discount doesn't seem all that attractive to me. I mean, it's OK, just not screaming.

I don't mind the 40% AP rate though. :goodvibes

I do appreciate both the general public and AP discounts coming out at the same time though.
Oh I didn't see the AP rate. I was comparing to YC in October. Right now paying ~2k for 5 night GV. They have only Water View listed for 3k for 5 nights in March. I tried to pick a non-holiday week for comparison but it is spring break for some colleges. Seems like they are putting the more expensive rooms on sale or just the room categories that aren't moving.

Just realized AP didn't come up for me because I only have vouchers on file, no active passes.

Last edited:
To all those guests who stayed at the Boardwalk’s Innkeepers Club and had the opportunity to know Jackie, I have a message for you from her.
she says, and I quote, “ I will miss all of my guests, I am sorry we didn’t get the proper goodbye but all of you have made a powerful impact on my life. I love you all.” Jackie. She asked me to post this for her. She has become such a special friend to me and I will be visiting with her soon, hopefully in February.

Here is a true story about how great a CM Jackie was. I saw her leaving early one day and when I asked her where she was going, she told me that a guest who had just checked in from Universal had left some valuables behind in his hotel room. Rather than send a runner over she made arrangements with Universal to go and pick up the valuables herself, so that the guest could get them quicker. Talk about customer service! Unbelievable. She will be missed.
Also, does anyone know what happened to Scott? He had I think over 25 years service when he left BWCL to me a Minnie Van Driver, but now that that service has been cancelled I wonder if WDW found him another position, or if he was just terminated. If the latter, that would really be a shame.

Thinking about Jackie's retirement from the BWI CL and Pete's a year or so before hers I have to wonder how many of the really special talented CL CM's that we have all grown to love will never return to Disney? It takes time to be at the top of their game and many of my favorites are getting closer to the time to hang up the ears for good. I'm just wondering if some of them will decide after having nearly a year off to just call it quits now. Sad to think of the people that we may never see again.

Oh I didn't see the AP rate. I was comparing to YC in October. Right now paying ~2k for 5 night GV. They have only Water View listed for 3k for 5 nights in March. I tried to pick a non-holiday week for comparison but it is spring break for some colleges. Seems like they are putting the more expensive rooms on sale or just the room categories that aren't moving.

Just realized AP didn't come up for me because I only have vouchers on file, no active passes.

I was able to access AP rates with only vouchers ...you just have to put numbers into MDE.

Thinking about Jackie's retirement from the BWI CL and Pete's a year or so before hers I have to wonder how many of the really special talented CL CM's that we have all grown to love will never return to Disney? It takes time to be at the top of their game and many of my favorites are getting closer to the time to hang up the ears for good. I'm just wondering if some of them will decide after having nearly a year off to just call it quits now. Sad to think of the people that we may never see again.
Yes, I was actually thinking about our beloved Don at AKL just this morning along the same lines. These lovely people end up feeling like family and I am so sad that we might never have a chance to see them again when they made every day at Disney so special for us.

Yes, I was actually thinking about our beloved Don at AKL just this morning along the same lines. These lovely people end up feeling like family and I am so sad that we might never have a chance to see them again when they made every day at Disney so special for us.

We were wondering and worrying about Don just a couple of days ago. We’re currently planning a few days there in October 2021 (assuming it’s open by then of course) and are hoping that we get to see him then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter