Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Friends - while of course CL isn't bookable, dates past September 2021 are now bookable for the currently open resorts. If you had your eye on the 10/1 50th anniversary, time to get booking. FYI!
Not much deluxe available for the Th-Sun 50th weekend, only YC.

Wanted to report that when I called to book the GF this morning for 10/25/21 - 11/2/21, I was able to book a suite in the Main Building. I didn't ask if any of the other CL rooms were available so I'm not certain if that is currently an option. I was pleasantly surprised but couldn't get the CM to commit to anything on CL services returning, no matter how hard I tried. I'm hoping this is a good sign, however!

Wanted to report that when I called to book the GF this morning for 10/25/21 - 11/2/21, I was able to book a suite in the Main Building. I didn't ask if any of the other CL rooms were available so I'm not certain if that is currently an option. I was pleasantly surprised but couldn't get the CM to commit to anything on CL services returning, no matter how hard I tried. I'm hoping this is a good sign, however!
Glad you got the suite you wanted!!

(Fwiw even if the CM had blatantly told you CL will return on X date it wouldn’t matter. Disney isn’t held to what their phone reps say.)

Also interesting that Poly now lists the other Tonga suite types such as the King Kamehameaha Suite, Ambassador VP Suite, and Honeymoon Suite on the website. Usually it's only the 1BR that shows up online and the others your have to call to book. No availability though, of course.

View attachment 531939
I saw that too!

Attachments

• Resized_20201011_221309.jpeg
    Resized_20201011_221309.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 35

We booked non-CL room only for Dec 2021... Would love to have CL back and would switch our ressies (YC/CR) if they do come available.... but it's hard to know how things will go .... If they do offer paid MaxPass we'd do it for sure. I'm also thinking about doing a day or 2 of VIP tour if they don't.... Glad we could make the 2021 reservation but still have a ton of questions...

Hi all! I booked a trip for the 1BR suite at Poly for the week of Christmas. I was wondering what services are available now, at any resort, for CL. And what the procedures are. If anyone has any insight, thanks!

Hi all! I booked a trip for the 1BR suite at Poly for the week of Christmas. I was wondering what services are available now, at any resort, for CL. And what the procedures are. If anyone has any insight, thanks!

I answered your question in the GF thread but I’ll cut/paste I t here too. Question for you, are you talking this Christmas or next Christmas?

CL has not been offered since the resorts reopened. The only thing we really know is the statement on Disney’s website:
  • Club-level service is temporarily unavailable
Also CL rooms are not bookable.

TBD what that means in terms of an eventual return.

My personal guess is that with CR, GF, YC, and now CSR being the only resorts that are open that normally have CL, it’s just not something Disney wants to mess with at the moment both in terms of the COVID adjustments that would need to be made and cost cutting. They certainly could offer it if they wanted to (see Universal), but to date it seems it’s not a priority.

Hope that helps.

I answered your question in the GF thread but I’ll cut/paste I t here too. Question for you, are you talking this Christmas or next Christmas?

CL has not been offered since the resorts reopened. The only thing we really know is the statement on Disney’s website:
  • Club-level service is temporarily unavailable
Also CL rooms are not bookable.

TBD what that means in terms of an eventual return.

My personal guess is that with CR, GF, YC, and now CSR being the only resorts that are open that normally have CL, it’s just not something Disney wants to mess with at the moment both in terms of the COVID adjustments that would need to be made and cost cutting. They certainly could offer it if they wanted to (see Universal), but to date it seems it’s not a priority.

Hope that helps.

Thanks! It does.

Mind if I ask, are you talking this Christmas or next Christmas?

I assume you know Poly isn’t reopening until Summer 2021, so I assume you’re talking about next year. But just making sure!

Christmas of 2021! I know a lot will be different then, but trying to get in a mindset of what to expect.

Christmas of 2021! I know a lot will be different then, but trying to get in a mindset of what to expect.

Ahh, OK, cool. Just wanted to make sure!

I certainly hope some semblance of CL is back by then, but I think I’ve given up predictions at this point. :-)

We stayed in the 1BR last summer, loved that room and I think it has the best view of all the suites. I’m very curious to see if they extend the room/Moana renovations to the Tonga suites, or if they treat those differently.

I booked CL for the 50th (end of sept doing a split stay) at WL back in May for 4 nights, just when the dates opened. I still have it booked in MDE. We also have MK view booked for contemporary, checking In the day before the anniversary...

how can I have CL booked if it is not being offered? Will they change Or just cancel my booking without telling me? I always wanted to book CL ( we got upgraded once at Poly to MK view 3rd floor) and for the first time we did...MDE shows CL for our trip, FYI

we have been waiting 6 years for this trip...should I worry my reservations will be cancelled??

I booked CL for the 50th (end of sept doing a split stay) at WL back in May for 4 nights, just when the dates opened. I still have it booked in MDE. We also have MK view booked for contemporary, checking In the day before the anniversary...

how can I have CL booked if it is not being offered? Will they change Or just cancel my booking without telling me? I always wanted to book CL ( we got upgraded once at Poly to MK view 3rd floor) and for the first time we did...MDE shows CL for our trip, FYI

we have been waiting 6 years for this trip...should I worry my reservations will be cancelled??
at this point nobody knows. I have YC CL booked for June 21 and will wait and see. everything right now for next year is in a holding pattern as far as I can see.
'I'm still trying to figure out where I stand with YC CL for thanksgiving. hope it all works out

I know a lot of people on this thread have booked anniversary weekend in October. I just read that people are buying one day tickets now (and upgrade to AP or whatever later) to make sure they get into MK on the anniversary day. I didn't think of this and I guess I will have to consider buying park tickets now. We have 3 APs but one person needs a daily ticket.

I know a lot of people on this thread have booked anniversary weekend in October. I just read that people are buying one day tickets now (and upgrade to AP or whatever later) to make sure they get into MK on the anniversary day. I didn't think of this and I guess I will have to consider buying park tickets now. We have 3 APs but one person needs a daily ticket.
Yes I thought about this. Our way APs can’t be renewed until March now so everything after May is up for grabs If you want MK. Probably best way but then what do you do with the tickets?

Yes I thought about this. Our way APs can’t be renewed until March now so everything after May is up for grabs If you want MK. Probably best way but then what do you do with the tickets?
They are hoping Disney still allows their value to be put towards AP renewals when their time comes. Otherwise they are the proud owners of a one day ticket whose value they will have to put towards another ticket someday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!