20201016_145931.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 20201016_145924.jpg
    20201016_145924.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 74
The resort is so empty, reminds me when they open resorts before the parks
Here's a pic of the electronic board that shows what's open
Im coming live at 4pm for a full walk through

Maybe it will get more active in the coming days. People were probably moved due to the later opening.

First time at Coronado Springs, I check in next Saturday October 24 for a GDT room. What’s the setup for refillable mugs? I stayed at Pop in August and they just laid them out on a table by the drink stations in food court. Since the food court isn’t open, how are they handling it? May have to increase my snacks that I bring with no QS or mobile ordering.

For those traveling now keep in mind that the kitchen at Siesta Cantina (the pool) is only open from noon to 7pm even though the bar is open from 11am to 10pm
At the gift shop they sell bread, bagels, donuts, peanut butter, jelly, ham, salami and cheese. That's basically it in terms of some sort of food, other than chips and salsa

First time at Coronado Springs, I check in next Saturday October 24 for a GDT room. What’s the setup for refillable mugs? I stayed at Pop in August and they just laid them out on a table by the drink stations in food court. Since the food court isn’t open, how are they handling it? May have to increase my snacks that I bring with no QS or mobile ordering.
I was told today that there's no refillable mugs or drink stations. This person was at the resort giving a report.

The resort is so empty, reminds me when they open resorts before the parks
Here's a pic of the electronic board that shows what's open
Im coming live at 4pm for a full walk through

Wow...I’m wondering how crowded it will be when I arrive on 12/3...

For those traveling now keep in mind that the kitchen at Siesta Cantina (the pool) is only open from noon to 7pm even though the bar is open from 11am to 10pm
At the gift shop they sell bread, bagels, donuts, peanut butter, jelly, ham, salami and cheese. That's basically it in terms of some sort of food, other than chips and salsa
No milk? We are coming in December and would like to buy milk for the room. Kids want cereal for breakfast. Thanks!

There is milk. There are videos online that show the interior of the gift shop. Can’t post the video, but you can google it online. They have juice, bottled water, beverages, snacks. I too was very worried because I like to have small milks for my coffee, cereal, and juice. I hate having to get dressed to go eat breakfast. I like to have some small things to have with my coffee right when I wake up. So by seeing what the gift shop looks like in the back of the store, it made me feel a bit better about the food court being closed because I thought that would be the only area to get items like that. 👍

Thank you for this information. I too assumed you could get food until closing at that location. Thank you for this information. 👍

Did you happen to note what the pool hours are? Thanks.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the awesome info! We are staying in December. First trip ever to WDW. We are beyond excited☺️ Knowing all these little details really help me plan the trip. Very much appreciated!!!

We check in next Friday! We had originally booked at Pop, but I had to take off a night and CS was available. Can anyone there now say anything about the lines for the buses? Just wondering how early to line up for MK opening next Saturday.

Last edited:
We arrive at CSR in 3 weeks and I have been a bit concerned over the limited food options. This morning I called CSR and asked about food delivery using Uber Eat or other delivery services. They said they were allowed to make deliveries and that the pick up area would be outside of Gran Destino Tower. Has anyone there now used this service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter