Disney's Polynesian Village Resort Renovations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Poly to MK walk even doable or is that like 20 min walk?

I think walking estimates had it at around 30-35 minutes. Of course it depends on the pace of your stride. I’m sure some could do it in 20-25, some it might take 45-an hour. Not everyone needs to use it, it’s just another option. Poly has the boats, the ferry, monorail (again in 6-9 months) and now the pathway (via GF).

I think walking estimates had it at around 30-35 minutes. Of course it depends on the pace of your stride. I’m sure some could do it in 20-25, some it might take 45-an hour. Not everyone needs to use it, it’s just another option. Poly has the boats, the ferry, monorail (again in 6-9 months) and now the pathway (via GF).
MK to GF wasn’t bad at all. I also went to the poly but it took longer because we stopped for a beverage...

We're planning on doing the walk on our upcoming trip! (2 weeks) Our last trip we walked from GF Villas to TTC on numerous occasions, so I can't imagine it'll be much worse. =)

Well I can't wait for it to be done. The old entrance made you feel like you were "entering" through some off beat side entrance. Like where employees pop out to grab a smoke or something...

I feel the interior of the Poly is a little discombobulated from our last visit there. The tile work wasn't cohesive between check-in and the main area. The trim by the stairs/elevators was noticeably in need of restoration.

I don't think the lobby interior is going to be getting a refresh/update this time around.

I feel the interior of the Poly is a little discombobulated from our last visit there. The tile work wasn't cohesive between check-in and the main area. The trim by the stairs/elevators was noticeably in need of restoration.

I don't think the lobby interior is going to be getting a refresh/update this time around.
LOL, sounds like an improvement from last time we were there. An entire wall was missing on the hotel and we spent our meal freezing our asses off eating at Kona. To be fair, we knew that making the reservation, but dang was it cold!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter