Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. We have a standard studio. Originally had a DVC one but TA switched us to a new Moana room.

Hi, Mr. X.

Since your TA switched you to a Moana room, you are booked in a regular hotel room. Studios are only on the DVC side of the resort. For a standard view room, I’d request Rarotonga. It’s my favorite standard view building. I think all the views are really nice from that building.

Hi, Mr. X.

Since your TA switched you to a Moana room, you are booked in a regular hotel room. Studios are only on the DVC side of the resort. For a standard view room, I’d request Rarotonga. It’s my favorite standard view building. I think all the views are really nice from that building.

ETA - Rarotonga is close to transportation, but you won’t see any parks or the lagoon from the building. I’ve never stayed in Fiji, but some of the rooms facing west might have a view of the lagoon. I’m not as familiar with that side of the resort as we prefer the side closer to the Oasis Pool and TTC (especially since no monorail right now from Poly).

THREAD NEWS/UPDATE

With the Polynesian Village Resort nine days away from reopening and beginning the next chapter of its near 50-year history - and as has been done from time to time over the history of these mega resort threads - it's time to close the books on this one and reconvene in a new thread.

The Poly thread is always one of the more active threads around here given the resort's popularity, and several DISers and regular posters have made valuable contributions to this and the prior Poly threads over the years. Many thanks to @maiapapaya for creating this version six years ago during Poly's last transformation (DVC) and for the many that have contributed over the years. Mahalo!

Here's a link to the new thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/n...village-resort-information-questions.3844688/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!