Disney's Rennervation

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I saw Jeremy Renner's new series Rennervation on it's launch date Wednesday morning and I thought "since I was watching my daily Wednesday routine of Willow every Wednesday morning and begging from my father to see Rennervation many times before it debuted I thought I would see it before Willow The Series" And to put it simple I wasn't impressed with Rennervation based on the first episode I saw. I LOVE Jeremy Renner but I thought this series would show some promise but it seemed like a ripoff of Extreme Makeover Home Edition and I thought it'd be like CBS's Tough As Nails and it seemed that Jeremy Renner is focusing on becoming like Ty Pennington and now that once he's fully recovered he will focus on home improvement shows like PBS's Hometime and This Old House and maybe sign a deal with Lowe's to market his own line of home improvement tools and gadgets. Another problem I had with the show is the episodes are too long and they should've made each one 30 minutes and Jeremy himself shows up very little and it seemed to market Jeremy Renner's music career too because some of his songs are used. I don't know how in the world Disney+ decided to do this show but I think it should've been promoted more in my eyes. The only wonderful thing about this show is the theme song Rebel On The Road and that song is really cool and awesome
Dodger's Grade: C for show A+ for theme song

It's just three episodes that dropped at the same time. I don't think it's anything more than a limited series that's not likely to be extended.

Not sure what's up with the supposed fourth episode that was hinted in the trailer and several articles. There's a possibility that it's in post-production.

https://showsnob.com/2023/04/19/rennervations-season-1-episode-4-disney-plus/

Yeah, the accident might have impacted it. I think they had this all filmed beforehand, but there's always things that come in later, audio pickups and such. I haven't watched the show, but I imagine it might need those.

Yeah, the accident might have impacted it. I think they had this all filmed beforehand, but there's always things that come in later, audio pickups and such. I haven't watched the show, but I imagine it might need those.
Do you also like the Rebel On The Road theme song from Rennervation too Brian? I just LOVE it and it has been in constant rotation in my music routine every morning and my parents played it for me during my birthday party yesterday and I didn't know Jeremy Renner had a new single out until I was doing my morning music routine and it's the #1 Jeremy Renner song on Amazon Music. Is there a way to get a CD of it?
Dodger

Do you also like the Rebel On The Road theme song from Rennervation too Brian? I just LOVE it and it has been in constant rotation in my music routine every morning and my parents played it for me during my birthday party yesterday and I didn't know Jeremy Renner had a new single out until I was doing my morning music routine and it's the #1 Jeremy Renner song on Amazon Music. Is there a way to get a CD of it?
Dodger

I actually haven't watched the show yet. It is on the list, but there's always so much to watch.

Every morning when I get up the first thing I start my mornings with is listening to music and the very first song I always start with is the Rennervation theme song and my mom always says "My goodness Dodger you must like Jeremy Renner a lot when he sings" and I laugh and I wonder why there isn't a Rennervation soundtrack out? Is there a Rennervation soundtrack and is it for sale in stores?

Is there plans to release Rennervation on DVD yet? It sure would be awesome to own on DVD because I would love owning Rennervation just because of Jeremy Renner

I very much doubt they’d ever release a show like that when the market is steering away from physical media and how much it costs to produce. The only reason they’re releasing the Star Wars and Marvel shows on Steelbook is because they know it’s a guaranteed moneymaker from collectors and how big those fanbases are.

I actually haven't watched the show yet. It is on the list, but there's always so much to watch.
Have you gotten around to watching Rennervation yet Brian? Let me know what you thought of it and hope you enjoy it

Hi DodgerGirl, I watched and enjoyed Rennervations too. Jeremy Renner seems like a good person, do have a soft spot for him as a fellow Leftie. Edit to say Leftie means left-handed, nothing political.

Last edited:
Hi DodgerGirl, I watched and enjoyed Rennervations too. Jeremy Renner seems like a good person, do have a soft spot for him as a fellow Leftie
I wasn't impressed with Rennervation when it debuted last April and the only reason I saw Rennervation on Disney+ was because I happened to spot it when I was gonna watch Willow The Series and so I decided to see Rennervation first and I thought it was gonna be cool but it wasn't what I imagined it was gonna be like so after I watched the debut episode of Rennervation I gave up and watched Willow The Series. The only thing I liked about Rennervation was the theme song Rebel On The Road. I mainly think Disney+ gave Jeremy Renner his own show so that he could have another hobby to focus on but I think what Jeremy wanted was more popularity and to becoming like Ty Pennington and Bob Vila. But I think Disney+ should've given Rennervation more promotion and perhaps release the whole Rennervation soundtrack not just Rebel On The Road as a single. If there is a list of Disney+'s weakest links in shows Rennervation would fit at the top
Thank you very much for replying
Dodger

No, I actually haven't.
You aren't missing anything, Brian. The publicity for it made it sound like Renner would be turning buses and other large vehicles into mobile providers of life essentials such as healthcare or food. Instead, the first three projects were a music studio, dance studio, and rec center. Nice to have, but not as vital as I'd expected.

I see that the fourth episode is actually about a water treatment facility. I must have missed that one earlier and will watch it soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter