Disney's Society of Exploration and Adventure

SkipperMo

Member of S.E.A
Could we, as fans, technically consider this as a official/unofficial membership of Disney's Society of Exploration and Adventure?

For more info about Disney S.E.A. look for WDWRadio.com . Lou Mongello has a whole Podcast on the History of this and all the tie-ins around the world. In WDW, the biggest tie-in was The Adventurer's Club. It closed in 2008. We were all sad. Look for threads about The Adventurer's Club and be sure to eat at the Skipper Canteen in WDW. LOTS of stuff from the original AC is relocated in the restaurant. Go on the restaurants board to read more about it.

I'm a S.E.A fan! I even had a custom FEZ made.
107767946_10213432037354588_5740222283616897968_n.jpg

Last edited:
To "officially" become a member of SEA, you need to complete the Leonardo Challenge in Porto Paradiso (Mediterranean Harbor in Disneysea). As the maps are only in Japanese, some proficiency in the language is an unofficial requirement for membership into the modern iteration of the society which began recruiting in 2001.

To "officially" become a member of SEA, you need to complete the Leonardo Challenge in Porto Paradiso (Mediterranean Harbor in Disneysea). As the maps are only in Japanese, some proficiency in the language is an unofficial requirement for membership into the modern iteration of the society which began recruiting in 2001.
Technically yes, but as I am a poor college student I'd like to create an unofficial path to the official one 😄😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!