Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have an early morning breakfast for BEFORE the buses start running, an UBER or LYFT would be best. We used LYFT XL many times with zero issues.

If you are not in a time crunch, then boat to MK then bus to Riviera. If you are at EPCOT or HS for the day, then take the skyliner or bus.

We had breakfast at Chef Art Smith's homecoming @ 9:30am and too LYFT XL, Grand Floridian Cafe @ 7:30 am took LYFT XL, and since the buses were not at WL by 8:30am - we took a LYFT XL to HS to be there by 9am-and the line was still very long waiting for temp check/bag check. The buses in the morning at WL were not great.

Where did you get Lyft/Uber from DS?

Where did you get Lyft/Uber from DS?
Where did i get it? The Lyft app. What location was I Wilderness Lodge three times and Disney Springs once. For our early reservations, we just ordered the car the night before. We were four adults and always used Lyft XL. All the cars and drivers were great.

Is there a general consensus on whether there is much difference in a deluxe studio at BRV vs. CCV? I am booked in a deluxe studio at BRV, but I've seen the CCV ones popping up and am having a hard time deciding. I've never stayed at WL lodge before and both rooms look to have similar quality/amenities based on the pictures online.
We’re in the same boat. But we’re booked at CCV in a studio. Thinking about switching to BRV for the pull down bed and being away from the main lodge.

Hello! We're looking forward to our 1st stay at CCV beginning this Saturday. It will be a resort only stay and I was wondering if the one-bedroom villa is equipped with a Keurig? Thank you for any information!

We begin our trip this Sunday! To people who have been recently, how busy is the pool? I hear reports from other hotels that the pools are very busy in the evening, but I haven't seen anything about how crowded Wilderness Lodge is. Thank you!

We begin our trip this Sunday! To people who have been recently, how busy is the pool? I hear reports from other hotels that the pools are very busy in the evening, but I haven't seen anything about how crowded Wilderness Lodge is. Thank you!

Hope you have a great time!

I was there last month. The main pool was very crowded. The DVC pool was nearly empty. The kids splash pad was turned off and closed for some reason.

Is the DVC pool open to anyone? We are not DVC members.

Yes both pools are open to everyone at this time because CCR and BRV are both DVC, currently the lodge is not open so everyone staying will have access. You will need your magic band to go into the DVC pool tho...at least we did when we were there in August.

Are CCV rooms located in the main building? We stayed in BRV so I know that’s a separate building.

Are CCV rooms located in the main building? We stayed in BRV so I know that’s a separate building.

Yes, CCV is in the main building. If you walk in the front entrance, they basically took everything on the right side of the main building and made it CCV. The left side of the main building is the regular resort side. Explained another way, the south side of the main building is CCV and the north side is the resort.

we got to dock at 7:45 AM and the boat came at 8:00 for 9:00am mk opening. we were the only couple on the boat. I took a video it was amazing!

This is good to know...since when we were there back in August the boats didn't seem to be running that early. However we did hop one later one morning just to head over to the Contemporary (walk from MK). We got this photo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter