Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the set up of the King room (not that I ever reserve those), with the toilet in its own little room. Makes sense. :)

Looking at a 2br at WL for October. Would you choose Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge? We have a family of 8 (5 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant).

Looking at a 2br at WL for October. Would you choose Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge? We have a family of 8 (5 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant).
We absolutely loved our copper creek 2 bedroom stay with family. Such an efficient yet beautiful space with the huge jacuzzi tub and modern touches. Is there a cost difference?

Renting DVC points
CCV won't be available unless someone cancels. No two bedroom villa is currently available in Oct for more than three specific nights. BRV may be available for the last week of Oct, but not other weeks for a full week.

Hi Everyone, hoping someone can help me. We have to reschedule our April vacation and thinking of switching resort to the WL. Always wanted to stay here but my mom needs her ECV.

Someone at work mentioned they have new boats that can now accommodate an ECV. Can someone confirm this is true. Thanks

Hi Everyone, hoping someone can help me. We have to reschedule our April vacation and thinking of switching resort to the WL. Always wanted to stay here but my mom needs her ECV.

Someone at work mentioned they have new boats that can now accommodate an ECV. Can someone confirm this is true. Thanks
The WL has always used boats that can accommodate an ECV, they just had been on a rotating schedule. The last time we stayed there, last August, most of the boats were the bigger boats that accepted ECVs. I haven't heard about new boats, yet. :)

There are usually two different types of boats from WL, the smaller one that nothing can roll right on (no strollers unless folded up, no ECVs and wheelchairs) and the larger one where you just roll right on the boat. Like the Friendship Boats that run between Epcot and DHS.

Can’t tell you what thread I was on, but I did see recently where their was a 3 rd type of boat. It’s size is in between the two. Someone said they were similar to the ones they use for the pirates and pals cruise from the Contemporary.

Can’t tell you what thread I was on, but I did see recently where their was a 3 rd type of boat. It’s size is in between the two. Someone said they were similar to the ones they use for the pirates and pals cruise from the Contemporary.
We were on that third size boat that you heard about. It was used for the early morning crowd at park opening when we were on it. I was also on an even larger boat at park close. I stayed for the fireworks and they had a really large boat waiting to take the crowd back to WL. It is the only time I have seen that boat. I've also seen that boat at FW, taking the Hoop Dee Doo crowd back to MK.

So that is four different size boats that I have been on for the MK - WL route. :)

If all construction as halted - where do the resorts fare in their room reburbs? Anyone think WL will have all their rooms redone for October? Would love to move our April trip to WL for October if we could have a new room but if they're not going to be working then the rooms probably won't be done. Just typing out loud here....

If all construction as halted - where do the resorts fare in their room reburbs? Anyone think WL will have all their rooms redone for October? Would love to move our April trip to WL for October if we could have a new room but if they're not going to be working then the rooms probably won't be done. Just typing out loud here....
Good question, I didn't even think of that.

Where is WL right now in their renovations timeline? Anyone know? Especially since this has now put off renovations. I booked a room in Dec and was wondering how far along they are right now as it stands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter