Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just read somewhere that Disney may not open till Jan... anybody else think this might happen?
If that’s true how will things be when they reopen? That’s a lot of money that they will lose. Crazy. Will they even be able to reopen?

This info seems to be coming from economic sources and based on today’s drop in disney stock prices on the NSE. Down 3% according to various financial publications.

Today, the Orange County Economic Recovery Task Force laid out preliminary plans for eventually reopening the Orlando area amid concerns of coronavirus. The initial reports state that businesses will not just be allowed to re-open when the stay at home orders expire this Thursday. Instead, there will be phased opening that MAY begin as early as May 11, but even that date is still up on the air.

https://touringplans.com/blog/2020/...nDGGN-bUyS8H98N4OIthhSq2vpreEIYs7BXxjOBOG4AQU

Why is it difficult to find an open room at WL?? Are they remodeling?
The WL is often booked solid many times of the year. And as a reminder there are only about 360 rooms left after the conversion of 1/2 of the main building into CCV.

Rooms have been popping up from time to time. Keep checking, and what time period are you looking for? There was availability in the summer / fall but that got booked by the rescheduled vacations that were cancelled.

Dave

We decided to reschedule our July 2020 reservations. We rebooked BC prior to our April 2021 cruise on the Fantasy (with a backup of changing it to a split DW stay depending on how things are then).

But we are staying at the WL again May 2021 to celebrate my 35th birthday 🎉.

How do BC and WL compare? Anyone been to both? I’m excited about trying a new resort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter