Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

We kinda are requesting the exact room we had last year for Christmas but with there only being 4 Deluxe rooms in the BC tat shouldnt be an issue lol we are just hoping for th 4th floor , I mostly want 4557 again

There are actually 6 Deluxe Club level rooms at BC (unless something has changed very recently) .

1557 has a patio and lots of windows.
2557 and 4557 have extra large balconies.
3557 has the standing room only balcony.

3691 has both a standing room balcony and a full balcony
4691 has a standing room only balcony.

We have had 4557 twice, and we thought it was always our favorite . Then one year we didn't get our request for 4557, and got 3691 . We liked it as much, if not more than 4557 !
Has the Full balcony that faces the center courtyard (great view , and great for people watching !) , and it also has a standing juliet balcony that faces stormalong bay . Both balconies had great water views .

3691 and 4691 are directly above Cape May Cafe . 3691 is right on top of that roof line that juts out over the internal walkway next to Cape may cafe . We were worried about noise , and smell due to the seafood buffet , but it was a non issue . 3691 and 4691 are nice and centrally located, east to get to from the lobby area, and nice and close to SAB .

If you don't happen to get your request of 4557, and you get 3691 ..........TAKE IT !!! In our opinion, its the best Deluxe room out of the 6 they have (4557 is pretty dang good too !)

Good luck !

Finally - Single digits for us!!!!! We will be at the BCV in 9 days. I am beyond excited. When you book 11 months in advance it is always a long wait.
But our vacation starts in just 4 days. For the first time since out first trip in the mid 80's, we are driving. We will spend 3 nights in Annapolis with my grandkids, then 2 nights with great friends south of Savannah and then on to the BC.
Some prayers and thoughts are also needed. Adult DS is meeting us there. His lifelong friend was diagnosed with Stage 4 kidney Cancer several months ago. He has been being treated at the top hospitals in Boston. He is young - 40 - and has a wife and '4 young children. Yesterday DS learned the Cancer has metastasized to his brain and he may only have weeks left. I am not certain what DS wants to do now. Life is so fragile and short.
But please keep this young family in your thoughts and prayers.
Thanks.

Finally - Single digits for us!!!!! We will be at the BCV in 9 days. I am beyond excited. When you book 11 months in advance it is always a long wait.
But our vacation starts in just 4 days. For the first time since out first trip in the mid 80's, we are driving. We will spend 3 nights in Annapolis with my grandkids, then 2 nights with great friends south of Savannah and then on to the BC.
Some prayers and thoughts are also needed. Adult DS is meeting us there. His lifelong friend was diagnosed with Stage 4 kidney Cancer several months ago. He has been being treated at the top hospitals in Boston. He is young - 40 - and has a wife and '4 young children. Yesterday DS learned the Cancer has metastasized to his brain and he may only have weeks left. I am not certain what DS wants to do now. Life is so fragile and short.
Thanks.
Sending thoughts and prayer your way. We'll be at the BCVs in 5 days! Safe travels!

Thanks.

So sorry to hear about your son's friend and family. My heart goes out to them.

:grouphug:

We stayed at Pop last weekend. I had called to put in a request for a refurbished room. I also used the TP fax to request a specific room number, and I got the room directly behind the one I requested.

Last year at Poly, I used a TA and requested a specific building, and I also used TP - I got the room right next door to the one I requested through TP.

We haven't had good luck getting very close to the rooms we've requested at other resorts through TP though.

My post was specific to the Yacht & Beach Club resorts and based on very reliable information that I was asked to share as a public service announcement.

I'm glad you have had success at other resorts. From what I understand, it has been a mixed bag at the Y&BC and that the room information for this resort from that site is not always accurate.

The room assigners will do their best to meet a guest's room requests, but it is not always possible and is even more difficult when the request they receive conflicts with the guest's booking or the layout of rooms at the resort.

::yes::

My post was specific to the Yacht & Beach Club resorts and based on very reliable information that I was asked to share as a public service announcement.

I'm glad you have had success at other resorts. From what I understand, it has been a mixed bag at the Y&BC and that the room information for this resort from that site is not always accurate.

The room assigners will do their best to meet a guest's room requests, but it is not always possible and is even more difficult when the request they receive conflicts with the guest's booking or the layout of rooms at the resort.

::yes::

Yes thanks for sharing! Knowing this I'll just skip the fax for Y&B. I have never had luck at BC/YC with location requests (phoned in or fax) but I have always put "full balcony" as my number one request and luckily have always gotten that (of course there's what, a 50/50 chance anyway so that could very well be luck and nothing to do with my request!). I have also seen discrepancies in the room information on TP. They had a particular room listed as standard view but was in fact garden view.

Thanks.

So, so sad. Cancer SUCKS!!!! I will keep them (and your son) in my prayers.

Yes thanks for sharing! Knowing this I'll just skip the fax for Y&B. I have never had luck at BC/YC with location requests (phoned in or fax) but I have always put "full balcony" as my number one request and luckily have always gotten that (of course there's what, a 50/50 chance anyway so that could very well be luck and nothing to do with my request!). I have also seen discrepancies in the room information on TP. They had a particular room listed as standard view but was in fact garden view.

On this topic...I wonder, do all standard rooms have a Juliet balcony? Or, do some have a large balcony? That may be useful information for our next trip...

Just booked at yacht club for January, are they like beach club and the balconies are mixed, or do they all have full balconies?

We are leaving beach club villas on Saturday. I have a few items that I'm not going to be using before I go. A couple Bottles of water, a couple Greek yogurts not opened, partially used container of spreadable butter, partially used container of cream cheese, half gallon of 2% milk barely used, frosted mini wheat's box, some American cheese from the deli, hummus and pita (I swear I don't double dip), small jar of mayo 1/2 left, two cans of tuna, and half a pint of half & half. Usually I just leave in the room but I hate the thought that perfectly good food is going to go to waste. PM me if you're interested.

I don't get it. Why YC??? Seems like Wilderness Lodge would be the MUCH more obvious choice if they're going to offer that at a Deluxe.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE dogs. But I sure as heck don't want my expensive Disney vacation ruined by my neighbor's lonely Chihuahua at 10:30pm.

I don't see this lasting very long. Way too many potential issues.

I don't get it. Why YC??? Seems like Wilderness Lodge would be the MUCH more obvious choice if they're going to offer that at a Deluxe.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE dogs. But I sure as heck don't want my expensive Disney vacation ruined by my neighbor's lonely Chihuahua at 10:30pm.

I feel the same way. I love my dog but I know she's a brat and I would never make someone else have to deal with the bad behavior. Who is going to be the judge of what is considered well behaved? The hotel staff might think the dog is not well behaved but what if the owner disagrees?

I feel the same way. I love my dog but I know she's a brat and I would never make someone else have to deal with the bad behavior. Who is going to be the judge of what is considered well behaved? The hotel staff might think the dog is not well behaved but what if the owner disagrees?
I don't have anything against dogs but if someone brings their dog and it's in the room all day while they visit the parks the dog may bark and the ppl won't even know. Also, my DD is extremely allergic to.dogs (and many other things). Now I'm thinking I should call to request an allergy cleaning before our check-in in Nov (unless they will be blocking off a set of rooms for this)

Heck sometimes I kind of want a vacation from my dogs lol. My Newfie is a HUGE brat. Love her to death, but she's a lot to deal with sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!