Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Very excited about our second trip to Disney World! We're doing a split stay with our first stop at BC!! Cannot wait!! We will be at BC 11/24 through 11/26 and then heading to AKL until 12/2.

me, finding out that Toy Story Land is opening up two weeks before our trip: :yay:
me, realizing that we are walking distance to DHS: :yay::yay::yay:

so excited that our first trip to Beach and Yacht Club will coincide with this exciting event!

me, considering the chances of getting any fastpasses for the new attractions: :worship:
That is great news. We happened to stumble into the Pandora pass holders preview during our trip last May. It was very exciting.

We, on the other hand, just miss the Toy Story land by two weeks this June. I think I’ll cross my fingers and hope for a super early pass holders preview instead. ;)

Page 1152-1153

So very excited.... Just booked a quick weekend, ADULTS only trip for the first weekend in March! So looking forward to being back at the Beach Club in 15 short days!!!

:welcome: back!

That is exciting!

I'll add you to the list.

:woohoo:

Heading to the BC in May. I booked back in the fall and got 25% off the room. I booked a standard view but I am thinking about upgrading to a water view. Additional cost will be around $70 per day. I am struggling with spending the extra money....but we do spend a lot of time at the resort. It will be our third time at the BC for a long stay so I know the benefits and risk of a "water view" room. But do I take the chance I get a really nice view of the lake vs and side way, squinted eye look at the pool.....which is "water view" as well? Thoughts?

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest we keep on Page 1, Post 15.

I'm in the "save the money" camp.

:cool1:

Very excited about our second trip to Disney World! We're doing a split stay with our first stop at BC!! Cannot wait!! We will be at BC 11/24 through 11/26 and then heading to AKL until 12/2.

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

:cool2:

I have updated the Be Our Guest list. Please take a moment to see if I have your information listed correctly.

Post 15: Be Our Guest List

I'll be checking in on a limited basis next week. I'll catch up and go through the thread, but I know all of you are so helpful answering questions when you can!

A temporary generic :welcome: to any new folks.

Have a great week everybody.

That is great news. We happened to stumble into the Pandora pass holders preview during our trip last May. It was very exciting.

We, on the other hand, just miss the Toy Story land by two weeks this June. I think I’ll cross my fingers and hope for a super early pass holders preview instead. ;)

Yep - I was sort of disappointed, since we’re there from the 9th to the 16th. But maybe they’ll have an AP preview. Of course, that means just me. Wonder if the rest would be mad if I went without them.

I have updated the Be Our Guest list. Please take a moment to see if I have your information listed correctly.

Post 15: Be Our Guest List

I'll be checking in on a limited basis next week. I'll catch up and go through the thread, but I know all of you are so helpful answering questions when you can!

A temporary generic :welcome: to any new folks.

Have a great week everybody.

Hey Dee! Please add us for this March 3-8 YC . Thank you!

Hey guys!! We were so upset when we had to switch resorts from YC this past November because of my sons severe allergies! We were looking to add onto our already booked July trip to PBV and was so happy when BCV suddenly popped up for the full week we were looking for!!! :hyper: I’m very excited for our first stay there!

Can we please be added?
June 23-June 30

I’m happy to be back on this board! :wave2:

Hey guys!! We were so upset when we had to switch resorts from YC this past November because of my sons severe allergies! We were looking to add onto our already booked July trip to PBV and was so happy when BCV suddenly popped up for the full week we were looking for!!! :hyper: I’m very excited for our first stay there!

Can we please be added?
June 23-June 30

I’m happy to be back on this board! :wave2:

Yay!!! Will do

Thank you for all the Scooter info, Hope I can make this work. One question? Only two scooters per bus , so if someone else is there with a scooter or wheelchair one of us has to wait for next bus? right? This is my concern cause In the mornings I break my neck to be first to the parks..
If I read your original post accurately, you can walk but are worried about exhaustion due to recent surgery. Sounds from this post you are a rope dropper? If I remember correctly, you can rent a scooter at the actual park. The risk is that they run out, right? What I’m getting at is if you are going early, leave your scooter at hotel. Walk on bus and rent a scooter at the park. If you are there early, scooters should be available? Great news about staying at The BC YC is you can just ride your scooter right over to Epcot ... no bus needed. Enjoy your trip.

me, finding out that Toy Story Land is opening up two weeks before our trip: :yay:
me, realizing that we are walking distance to DHS: :yay::yay::yay:

so excited that our first trip to Beach and Yacht Club will coincide with this exciting event!

me, considering the chances of getting any fastpasses for the new attractions: :worship:

LOL When I found out it will be open during our stay as well, I was more nervous than excited!!! 4th of July week is crazy to begin with!! We are debating whether or not to brave the crowds to check it out!!

If I read your original post accurately, you can walk but are worried about exhaustion due to recent surgery. Sounds from this post you are a rope dropper? If I remember correctly, you can rent a scooter at the actual park. The risk is that they run out, right? What I’m getting at is if you are going early, leave your scooter at hotel. Walk on bus and rent a scooter at the park. If you are there early, scooters should be available? Great news about staying at The BC YC is you can just ride your scooter right over to Epcot ... no bus needed. Enjoy your trip.
This is what i was thinking just rent at the park every morning and drop off when we head back to resort, no need to worry about the bus.

LOL When I found out it will be open during our stay as well, I was more nervous than excited!!! 4th of July week is crazy to begin with!! We are debating whether or not to brave the crowds to check it out!!

I feel the same way....we are there July 14-29 (staying onsite the first week, offsite the second) and I'm not holding out hope for any fastpasses, we will at least walk through and take pics :)

Thank you for all the info. We are excited for our August stay. It won't be our first time there but it will be super hot so looking forward to enjoying a lot of resort time this trip which we do not always get to do.

Where do they usually do movies now in the summer? Is it on the lawn or in the solarium?

I feel the same way....we are there July 14-29 (staying onsite the first week, offsite the second) and I'm not holding out hope for any fastpasses, we will at least walk through and take pics :)

LOL that sounds like a good plan!! I definitely will not be waiting on any 3-4 hour long rides!! It will be interesting!

We are thinking of taking a daily afternoon rest/swim break (around 2:00-5:00ish). We will be there March 20-27th. Is the pool area usually packed around that time of year and time of day? Are all of the lawn chairs reserved by those who arrive early? Thanks for your info :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter