Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Remember to ask for it if you don't see it out. Sometimes they keep is stashed away to prevent confusion with drinking water.

In general it's best to ask for help if you can't accomplish things yourself. We tend to forget that in our rush to do all things Disney. The Cast Members are happy to help you. If they aren't then remember to ask for their names and then ask for them to summon a manager to help you. :thumbsup2

~NM
thank you! i appreciate it. the disneymoms panel kept saying no, but i kept seeing people visitors say yes so i was very confused :)
i feel better now!

Just curious why a Yacht Club water view is never available to book. I just put in a bunch of dates for 2019 and that room category is not available. This happened in all of 2018 as well. What I am missing here do they hold that category for conventions ??? It's a shame I really think the water views at yacht club are far better than beach club plus you get the guaranteed full balcony at the yacht. Becoming frustrated I can never book that room category and I am not traveling during busy times either.

Just curious why a Yacht Club water view is never available to book. I just put in a bunch of dates for 2019 and that room category is not available. This happened in all of 2018 as well. What I am missing here do they hold that category for conventions ??? It's a shame I really think the water views at yacht club are far better than beach club plus you get the guaranteed full balcony at the yacht. Becoming frustrated I can never book that room category and I am not traveling during busy times either.

I'm not going until 2020, but I noticed that too. I was trying to see what the price is for the dates I will be going in 2020 so I know what I have to put down when I book a room only at 499 days (knowing price may change), but no water view, only standard! Weird.

OK since I can't find any real pictures to markup, here are the locations of the 1 BRs with CL Access on the BC Map. There are a mix of Juliette/Full balconies and of course the 1st floor rooms have a patio. If anyone want to share pictures of this section of the BC building that might show these areas, I would be happy markup real pictures vs this map below. It always helps to use pictures to indicate the Mini-Juliette balconies.

Note: Special room 1501 is a 1 BR. It is near the corner of the BC building nearest to the path to Epcot aka the "Secret Entrance".

ETA: Added 4647 which was missing on original map.

Dave

View attachment 329080

Hi Dave,

I took a picture of the section of the Beach Club with the deluxe rooms. The volleyball court is to the right and the walkway to the lobby entrance is to the left.

BC deluxe rooms on right side.jpg

The deluxe rooms are on the right side of the building. These are lagoon view rooms.

I have time for a quick update. I had reserved two garden view rooms at the BC under one reservation number with the room only bounce back offer that was available to us last October. Most people don't know that you can reserve two rooms under one reservation and all five of us were registered to both rooms, which meant that our MB's opened both resort room doors. It was great.

We had rooms 3569 and 3571. They were connecting rooms. Room 3569 had two queen beds, a daybed and a standing balcony. Room 3571 had a king bed, a sofa bed (it looked like a double bed), a wet bar and a standing balcony. Room 3569 had the normal room setup but room 3571 had two split closets and the bathroom was in one room instead of the more common sink outside of the room with the tub and toilet. By the way, we have now been given three of the twelve rooms with king beds and all three of them have had standing balconies. ;)

3571 wet bar.jpg
room 3571 wet bar
3571 connecting door. king bed. wet bar. sofa bed.jpg
room 3571 - king bed, connecting door, regular ceiling light, sofa bed, wet bar

3571 sofa and wet bar.jpg
I didn't take a picture of the king bed, but it had one.
3571 sofa sleeper.jpg
sofa bed - the clerk at the desk called it a sleeper chair but it was wider than that. I would guess that it was a double or full bed.
3571 standing balcony.jpg
both room 3569 and 3571 had standing balconies.

3571 straight.jpg
This was the straight ahead view from the balcony. Our rooms overlooked the volleyball court. Storm Along Bay is behind those trees on the left. They were painting the resort while we were there. We had painters standing on our little balconies one day while they painted the balconies.
3571 view to left with YC.jpg

We had a very nice view of Crescent Lake and the beach if you looked to the left.

All in all we were thrilled with the rooms. It was very nice to have one reservation so that we had connecting rooms and the MB's opened both rooms.

The quiet pool was open and we watched them painting the rooms around the quiet pool while we were swimming. It looked like they were almost finished painting the Beach Club. I would guess that they could be finished painting by the end of this week or next week.

Last edited:
thank you! i appreciate it. the disneymoms panel kept saying no, but i kept seeing people visitors say yes so i was very confused :)
i feel better now!

All of the Moms and Dads that post here on these boards are way more helpful and way more knowledgeable than the Mom's Panel. I'm seeing that Disney's Mom's Panel is highly edited and very selective about how much they are willing to reveal. Here on the Dis Boards we can tell it like it really is and what our actual experiences are. Disney's Mom's Panel.... not so much

~NM

I have time for a quick update. I had reserved two garden view rooms at the BC under one reservation number with the room only bounce back offer that was available to us last October. Most people don't know that you can reserve two rooms under one reservation and all five of us were registered to both rooms, which meant that our MB's opened both resort room doors. It was great.

We had rooms 3569 and 3571. They were connecting rooms. Room 3569 had two queen beds, a daybed and a standing balcony. Room 3571 had a king bed, a sofa bed (it looked like a double bed), a wet bar and a standing balcony. Room 3569 had the normal room setup but room 3571 had two split closets and the bathroom was in one room instead of the more common sink outside of the room with the tub and toilet. By the way, we have now been given three of the twelve rooms with king beds and all three of them have had standing balconies. ;)

View attachment 330902
room 3571 wet bar
View attachment 330903

View attachment 330904
View attachment 330905
sofa bed - the clerk at the desk called it a sleeper chair but it was wider than that. I would guess that it was a double or full bed.
View attachment 330906

View attachment 330907
The was the straight ahead view from the balcony. Our rooms overlooked the volleyball court. Storm Along Bay is behind those trees on the left. They were painting the resort while we were there. We had painters standing on our little balconies one day while they painted the balconies.
View attachment 330908

We had a very nice view of Crescent Lake and the beach if you looked to the left.

All in all we were thrilled with the rooms. It was very nice to have one reservation so that we had connecting rooms and the MB's opened both rooms.

The quiet pool was open and we watched them painting the rooms around the quiet pool while we were swimming. It looked like they were almost finished painting the Beach Club. I would guess that they could be finished painting by the end of this week or next week.
I can see our old room! We were on the other side of the volleyball court in the room just before the huge suite on upper floor. Full balcony thankfully! We had a great sideways view of The Boardwalk.

Hi! We are headed to the Yacht Club in October. I have a few questions! Has anyone done laundry there? Is it very hard to find machines open? Can anyone tell me what toiletries are in the room? We are going for 8 days and 7 nights so I want to avoid overpacking if possible lol!!! We usually always stay in BCV and have a washer and dryer

Yeah in hindsight I should have done that but at the time I didn't want to bother anyone and decided to go to the pool to patiently wait.

I make a habit of stopping at the check-in desk when we arrive. We drive and stay overnight in the Gainesville area, the get up early the next morning and get to WDW between 9-10 am. By checking in, they know we have arrived, and on most occasions, they will get us in a room pretty quickly.

Hi! We are headed to the Yacht Club in October. I have a few questions! Has anyone done laundry there? Is it very hard to find machines open? Can anyone tell me what toiletries are in the room? We are going for 8 days and 7 nights so I want to avoid overpacking if possible lol!!! We usually always stay in BCV and have a washer and dryer

Laundry rooms:
http://classic.laundryview.com/disneyworld/

I'm jealous of everyone that got to book today. :o

Jan 2, 2019 I can book room only though! Too early for a ticker?

Current AllEars newsletter is reporting that two CMs advised that the pilot program of accepting pet dogs at select resorts will be ending on 10/15/2018. No pet dogs will be accepted at YC, AoA, POR, nor Cabins at Fort Wilderness, after that date.

Since there has been no official confirmation from Disney, take it for what it's worth.

View attachment 330902
room 3571 wet bar
View attachment 330903

View attachment 330904
View attachment 330905
View attachment 330906

View attachment 330907
The was the straight ahead view from the balcony. Our rooms overlooked the volleyball court. Storm Along Bay is behind those trees on the left. They were painting the resort while we were there. We had painters standing on our little balconies one day while they painted the balconies.
View attachment 330908

That's awesome that you've been able to get king rooms! We are hoping for a king room in October, but we booked Standard.

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15.

:cool1:

The toiletries question is a tough one for me to answer. It seems like what the rooms get changes frequently and/or is inconsistent.

Here's a post from a Beach Club, standard (not club level) room recently:

From May 2018 Yacht Club

The line of accessories is currently Sea Marine- please note that this product is not great for people with color-treated hair.

Earlier this spring, sunscreen was provided in (some) rooms- the picture I have is from a club level room, so I don't know if all rooms in the resort receive/received this. Can anyone with recent stays report on whether you did or did not have sunscreen in your room.

I believe rooms are supposed to have bug repellant as well.

If there is a product that you would like, but has not been provided to your room, you could always leave a note or speak to your housekeeper to see if you can get that. I do not have personal experience about the success of this suggestion.

:goodvibes

Last edited:
Earlier this spring, sunscreen was provided in (some) rooms- the picture I have is from a club level room, so I don't know if all rooms in the resort receive/received this. Can anyone with recent stays report on whether you did or did not have sunscreen in your room.

I believe rooms are supposed to have bug repellant as well.

We just got back on Saturday and we had all the toiletries that are in the picture you posted from the club level standard room. We did not get sun block or insect repellent.

We had shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, body wash, solar gel, mouthwash, vanity kit, shower cap, and bar soap.

We are hoping for a king room in October, but we booked Standard.
There is a king room that is standard view - we had it, room 3727. It is a corner room, two standing balconies, and a great view of the roofs over the BC and YC. :)

https://www.disboards.com/threads/beach-club-room-views.3057904/page-7#post-57881465

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!