DisneySea

BarleyJack

<font color=peach>And a pirin tablet? Why? Are you
Who's been? Is it as amazing as it looks? I can't stop watching the videos on youtube LOL

It is as amazing as it looks! I live by the resort and go a lot and you know how people say if you go someplace too often that you start seeing flaws or get bored with it? That is totally not the case with TDS! It still has that wow feeling and is a pleasure just to enjoy being there!

I've been there once, and YES, IT IS AMAZING!!

While all Disney parks have tons of subtle details, this park is the crown jewel in many ways...I only was able to spend one day there, but I think if I lived in Japan, I would be going there very often, just a perfect mix of everything, incredible attractions, shows, day and nighttime lagoon shows, great places to walk around and explore.

:thumbsup2

We were there for two days, Dec. 29 & 30. We had a blast! I'd love to go back. I hope you get to experience someday, BarleyJack.

DreamSweetsLove - I am totally envious of you! :teeth:

Yes, been there twice and will probably go again sometime. It is as amazing as it looks. WOW.

Thanks for the responses everyone, they are truly appreciated. One of my sisters in law is from Japan, she and my brother travel there frequently to visit her family. They have invited me to go, but as of yet I've been unable to. Maybe next time! Is it easily accessible by train from Tokyo? How many days should I allot? Thanks again!

Thanks for the responses everyone, they are truly appreciated. One of my sisters in law is from Japan, she and my brother travel there frequently to visit her family. They have invited me to go, but as of yet I've been unable to. Maybe next time! Is it easily accessible by train from Tokyo? How many days should I allot? Thanks again!

It's an amazing park and is one of my favorites. It's very easy to get to via train. Once you get into the Tokyo area it's very easy to get on the train that heads there. You can't miss it!

When I went I spent 4 days total between the two parks. Two days for each park. I wasn't able to see everything but got to see quite a bit. There's always something going on there so it's hard to see everything. But the things you do see are top notch entertainment and attractions.

DreamSweetsLove, you are living close to the park and I'm worried about you. How are you surviving the earthqauke? Please post when you can and let us all know that you are OK. Prayers are being sent to you and all who have been impacted to be safe. :hug:

DreamSweetsLove, you are living close to the park and I'm worried about you. How are you surviving the earthqauke? Please post when you can and let us all know that you are OK. Prayers are being sent to you and all who have been impacted to be safe. :hug:

Visit her English blog (it's in her signature). She has posted an update on it. She's safe but phone lines are down.

I just received a PM from her and she is fine, her husband made it home and friend who were stranded at TDR have made it to her home. The water is not working, but power has come back on. She is safe and sound tha is what matters :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter