DLP Hidden Mickey's (spoiler alert)

Found a list, not sure if they've all been mentioned before:
Where to find them in Disneyland Paris Park

• The Park gate under the Disneyland Hotel contains numerous Hidden Mickey’s.
• On the glass mural at the Main Street Railroad Station, take a close look at the castle.
• On the gas lamps in the Liberty Arcade and Discovery Arcade.
• Cinderella's coach in the Main Street Electrical Parade, the pumpkin and wheels (upside down).
• Tiles on the roof of Le Chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant.
• Lights at the rear entrance to Le Chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant.
• In Phantom Manor, look up at the ceiling in the foyer.
• In Phantom Manor, on the table in the ballroom scene, look at one of the arrangements of plates.
• Pirates of the Caribbean, look out for a crane holding three barrels.
• On Pirates of the Caribbean, towards the end of the ride you'll see a pile of treasure, with three plates on top forming a Hidden Mickey.
• In the Big Thunder Mountain loading area, on the wall clock.
• On the outside of "It's a Small World", on the golden panel next to the clock.
• On the castle at Alice's Curious Labyrinth.

Don't know if these count, but what about the mickey's on the railings around Lake Disney? Sorry I don't have a photo....

And the Cafe Mickey ceiling lights?

DLRP362-1.jpg

Bob xoxoxox

Cool! I am on a hidden Mickey Mission this year! When I get back I'll do my TR and also a separate hidden mickey quest report!!

We're geeks, but its fun!

Go on google maps and look at the Dumbo ride! Thats a hidden mickey!

Bob xoxox

Hi,
during the ride, there is a girl whose hair is done in a way it looks like a hidden mickey. I'll have to search for a picture...
regards, baerchenland

Didnt do any hidden mickey spotting on our last visit but have an app on my ipod for hidden mickeys in wdw will have a look if they do 1 for dlrp!! x

Its cool good to see your pics as i wouldnt have noticed most of them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter