DLR..Character meal question

maryfree

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone, we will be leaving in a week for our 1st ever trip to DLR(Im so excited)..I will be taking my 3 yr old granddaughter who loves Cinderella( I just bought her a costume to go to the park in)....does anyone know if there is a character meal with Cinderella anywhere in the park or hotels..(we will be staying at the Disneyland hotel) any input will be greatly apprieciated....thanks so much

Ariel's Grotto in DCA has the Princess meals, lunch or dinner. Also it sounds like Cinderella does a "Meet and Greet" along with Woody, and Scorcer Mickey, after the "Drawn to Magic" stage show on the Hollywood Backlot stage at DCA.

Just a quick warning that although Cinderella is *usually* at Ariel's, the only one they guarantee is Ariel, so she might not be there when you go. I don't know what the wait is like if you don't have PS, or if you want to make multiple PS so that you can check if she is actually there before sitting down so that you do get to see her and then you can cancel your other PS (or not go, I guess you don't really need to deal with cancelling them).

stagemomx3 said:
Ariel's Grotto in DCA has the Princess meals, lunch or dinner. Also it sounds like Cinderella does a "Meet and Greet" along with Woody, and Scorcer Mickey, after the "Drawn to Magic" stage show on the Hollywood Backlot stage at DCA.

Yes, ds spotted Woody through a doorway, and we came through to find Woody, Sorcerer Micky, and Cinderella, all signing autographs. Ds was in HEAVEN!!!

We went to Ariel's Grotto, and were disappointed that Cinderella wasn't one of the Princesses that evening. But, on our last day, we did get to the Princess Story Hour, that was hosted by Cinderella, which was very cool. If you check at Guest Services early in the day, they will tell you the times, and which Princess is hosting which time. During the busy season, they generally have 3 story times per day, around 1, 2, and 3, or there-a-bouts. Last year we caught Belle. The Princess tells their own story, with a very animated, silly "Helper" guy. It was a different guy last year than this year, but they were both hilarious. And the Princess does do autographs and pictures afterwards.

You will most likely need to make a reservation for Ariel's by calling Disney Dining. princess: Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter