DLR REOPENING SUPERTHREAD (DL & DCA TBA; VGC POSTPONED; DTD OPENED 7/09/20 & BVS 11/19/20): KEEP CHECKING FIRST PAGE FOR OFFICIAL DLR UPDATES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how late I can push my reservation? I'm expecting a call from Disney to cancel my GCH hotel reservation for 11/1, and after rescheduling five times, I think I'd like to aim for spring 2021 but it hasn't been available thus far. I apologize if this is posted elsewhere, but I couldn't see the info on the first page. Thank you!

Does anyone know how late I can push my reservation? I'm expecting a call from Disney to cancel my GCH hotel reservation for 11/1, and after rescheduling five times, I think I'd like to aim for spring 2021 but it hasn't been available thus far. I apologize if this is posted elsewhere, but I couldn't see the info on the first page. Thank you!
I know people have reservations off site into summer next year, but on site? I don't think those reservations go much past New Year's right now. When we get something official, it will definitely go on the first page! When you get the call from Disney, please update here if they tell you anything new.

Interesting that GR says the letter went out to "some APs." Indeed.

FWIW, my pre-paid Flex AP expired mid-summer during the closure period. I received status messages regarding the closure and AP handling up until the date my AP would have expired. Radio silence since that date ...
Me too!

FWIW, my pre-paid Flex AP expired mid-summer during the closure period. I received status messages regarding the closure and AP handling up until the date my AP would have expired. Radio silence since that date ...
Other APs whose passes have expired during the closure also posted that they did not receive this email (and have not received official emails since their expiration date). I assume the computers stop sending emails once the expiration date trips. That is why I post these updates here. Not everyone gets these; and some people get them, but don't see them (junk folders, etc.).

That is me too! My Premier AP expired late March and I no longer get the emails. So I thank those that post those emails on here and Facebook so that I know what is happening. It is pretty annoying though not to get the emails myself.

I have reservations at the GCH starting November 12. As on site reservations are pushed back until the 16thI am guessing my reservation will be cancelled. Based on history, when do you think this will happen?

I have reservations at the GCH starting November 12. As on site reservations are pushed back until the 16thI am guessing my reservation will be cancelled. Based on history, when do you think this will happen?
I also have a reservation for 11/14. I expect it to be canceled next Thursday or the Thursday after.

My DH and I have been debating a road trip next month since our cruise was canceled and part of our road trip would be stopping in DTD (we're in NorCal so sorta local), and the opening of Buena Vista Street would really make our trip!!! I can't wait to hear more about it.

My BFF and I had already booked our trip for 12/4-12/5. This news just makes it more exciting!

Has anyone received an official on site cancellation, hotel or DVC, for later than 10/31/20?

From GR:

I just got a very odd email from DLR Reservations that just says Reservation Cancellation Number and then lists a number and my name and address. There are no dates or anything else listed. My reservation was under the Dapper Days rate, starting November 12.

ETA: The first several numbers on the "cancellation number" do match the digits of my original confirmation.

I just got a very odd email from DLR Reservations that just says Reservation Cancellation Number and then lists a number and my name and address. There are no dates or anything else listed. My reservation was under the Dapper Days rate, starting November 12.

ETA: The first several numbers on the "cancellation number" do match the digits of my original confirmation.
I got the same :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter