Do APs still give a discount at counter service?

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
Our APs are expiring soon. We're deciding whether or not to renew. We probably will but I was wondering about one thing. Last year, they were giving 10% off at many counter service restaurants. Are they still doing that or was that just a special promo for the 45th anniversary? I know there are table service discounts but we almost never do any TS meals so that doesn't appeal to us. The CS discount was a nice perk though. That saved us a bunch of money.

I see that there are discounts at some but not all resort quick service. For example I see roaring forks, captain cooks and market place at the beach club have discounts, but the 2 resorts we are staying at do not ( pepper market and market at ale & compass). Can someone confirm that these 2 quick service at CSR and YC do not have discounts?

Thanks

I see that there are discounts at some but not all resort quick service. For example I see roaring forks, captain cooks and market place at the beach club have discounts, but the 2 resorts we are staying at do not ( pepper market and market at ale & compass). Can someone confirm that these 2 quick service at CSR and YC do not have discounts?

Thanks

Yes, the website is correct if that is what you are asking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter