Do cast members really call AP Holders "p*******s"?

BecomingObsessed

I'd rather be in Fantasyland.
I just read this on a blog and found it to be kind of humorous. Why the nickname though? Are we difficult people?

Edit: oops!! I didn't realize I'd get edited. I didn't even think of what was in the middle of the word! I'm so, SO sorry! :(

I am so sorry..but the edit made me laugh really hard. Thank you for your unintentional cussing...I so needed a laugh today :goodvibes

CM's say a lot of things about APHs. It's not an isolated incident.

Sadly some 'Pass-holders' feel a sence of "Entitlement". "Hey,I paid BIG $$ to come and go as I please. Step aside as "I" cut you off for (name the attraction here) :sad2:
Later.

I just read this on a blog and found it to be kind of humorous. Why the nickname though? Are we difficult people?

Edit: oops!! I didn't realize I'd get edited. I didn't even think of what was in the middle of the word! I'm so, SO sorry! :(

I thought you were gonna say Prima-donnas

Sadly some 'Pass-holders' feel a sence of "Entitlement". "Hey,I paid BIG $$ to come and go as I please. Step aside as "I" cut you off for (name the attraction here) :sad2:
Later.

I think thats just how/who they are .... AP holders or not, some people are just not very considerate of others

I think Annual Passholders are conniving, arrogant, difficult and self-serving...

Whoa, wait a sec! I have an AP. A Deluxe AP FWIW.

I love AP holders. They keep up attendance in downtimes. They are huge fans. The hold together the online forums and provide tons of great info.

AP holders rocks!

:rolleyes1

Several years ago when we were at DLR my DM bought a special teeshirt for her DSIL. It was an annual passholder shirt. She was so excited to give it to him for his birthday because it is not often that she can find something special to give him that he can't find on his own. She folded it and put it in a box and wrapped it really pretty. She gave it to him and when he opened it he had the strangest look on his face, especially when she told him that she got this especially for him. He didn't seem very excited at all. Then we looked -- and found when she folded it some of the letters were hidden(including the "p"). My DM was horrified. She told him to pick it up and read it. We had a good laugh that day. :rotfl2: A message only a DMIL can give. When I saw BecomingObsessed's "clarification" of what had been edited, I thought about this. I don't know if the CM's refer to Annual Passholders that way, but I haven't noticed anymore of those "special" tee-shirts since that time. BTW, my DBIL still has and wears that shirt with pride -- but he refers to it by how he first read it.

I have an AP, no sense of entitlement (at least IMO lol) and I've never had a CM refer to anyone in such a deregatory way....of course they might but I've never heard it. Of course if I did hear it I would report it, not because I'm self entitled but simply because it's wrong, insulting and no one should do that......

Oh man was my imagination going with what the stars had contained. My first thought was "p(an anatomical name)holders" but I didn't think that was very funny just crude. The real word is much more amusing

That's sad :( You AP holders are what keeps them working during off season (if there is such a thing now adays)

Several years ago when we were at DLR my DM bought a special teeshirt for her DSIL. It was an annual passholder shirt. She was so excited to give it to him for his birthday because it is not often that she can find something special to give him that he can't find on his own. She folded it and put it in a box and wrapped it really pretty. She gave it to him and when he opened it he had the strangest look on his face, especially when she told him that she got this especially for him. He didn't seem very excited at all. Then we looked -- and found when she folded it some of the letters were hidden(including the "p"). My DM was horrified. She told him to pick it up and read it. We had a good laugh that day. :rotfl2: A message only a DMIL can give. When I saw BecomingObsessed's "clarification" of what had been edited, I thought about this. I don't know if the CM's refer to Annual Passholders that way, but I haven't noticed anymore of those "special" tee-shirts since that time. BTW, my DBIL still has and wears that shirt with pride -- but he refers to it by how he first read it.
OMG, I about peed my pants reading this!!!

How sad! My whole family has APs...I can't remember the last time a CM was rude to us or if we were ever rude to them.

I would think that AP holders more often than not mind their own business since they know their way around already...don't most AP holders go in, do a few rides, eat and leave...what's there to be upset about?

When I'm at DLR, I actually see and observe way more rude "tourists" since they're (understandably) trying to squeeze more into their day. I've been mowed over, run down by strollers, pushed out of the way, etc, because certain commando park people just NEED to get to the next ride. Most SoCal people I see on a AP weekday mozy on along.

My parents go at least a few times a month. When we were in WDW last year, they commented that they couldn't relax because they noticed that the park commandos in WDW were everywhere and the pace was so different.

I think Annual Passholders are conniving, arrogant, difficult and self-serving...

Whoa, wait a sec! I have an AP. A Deluxe AP FWIW.

I love AP holders. They keep up attendance in downtimes. They are huge fans. The hold together the online forums and provide tons of great info.

AP holders rocks!

:rolleyes1

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

We're passholders, and I think that it's kind of hilarious. I don't take that stuff personally, and I know that I'm never (intentionally) a jerk or pain for CM in any way. It's just a funny play on words to me.

Aside from getting through the gate, the only time that anyone would know that we're passholders is when we use them for discounts at stores or restaurants, but even then I like to think that we're pretty pleasant.

P*******S! HAHAHAHAHA.

That's sad :( You AP holders are what keeps them working during off season (if there is such a thing now adays)
The reason "there is no such thing" is because there are almost a million of you. Wonder why it's so busy all the time? It's your own fault.

I will never understand why Disney wants to court entitled SoCal residents who spend virtually no money in the park yet heavy tax its infrastructure.

When I'm at DLR, I actually see and observe way more rude "tourists" since they're (understandably) trying to squeeze more into their day. I've been mowed over, run down by strollers, pushed out of the way, etc, because certain commando park people just NEED to get to the next ride.

CM's have nicknames for them too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter