Do DVC resorts have refillable mugs?

disneyagain

DIS Veteran
We're debating whether to purchase mugs or just have grocery deliver drinks to our room......

If they do have the mugs, are they the generic YOAMD ones that they're selling at the resorts?

Now the hot topic of the day.....Since we're splitting our stay between AS Sports and SSR, can we purchase the mug at AS Sports and use it at SSR, since it's now length of stay?

TIA!

The DVC Resorts do sell mugs and since the Year Of A Million Dreams mugs are now being sold at both All Star Sports and Saratoga Springs, you can use the same mugs at both Resorts.

We were at SSR May 12-19.

They did not have the YOAMD mugs at all.

There was only the "DVC mug Spring 2007".

It's very pretty....lime green with colorful flowers, purple lid & handle, with Goofy on it.

**During our trip, we visited the Beach Club, & all we saw there was the YOAMD mug.

We were at SSR May 12-19.

They did not have the YOAMD mugs at all.

There was only the "DVC mug Spring 2007".

It's very pretty....lime green with colorful flowers, purple lid & handle, with Goofy on it.

**During our trip, we visited the Beach Club, & all we saw there was the YOAMD mug.
I am not doubting what you saw but on the Resort board when the topic of the YOAMD mugs were brought up, others have posted that the YOAMD mugs were being sold at SSR.

When we were at SSR during the last week in April, SSR was selling the YOMD mugs at the beginning of the week. By mid-week they had switched to the DVC Spring 2007 mugs and YOMD mugs were nowhere to be found.

Maybe the YOAMD mugs were temporarily sold out at SSR and they brought in these DVC Spring 2007 mugs until they got a new supply of them? What I do know is the YOAMD mugs are to be sold at all WDW Resorts, so I don't see why they would stop selling them at SSR? As for the DVC Sping 2007 mugs, maybe they have decided to sell both of them at the same time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter